The sketch

Y/n : your name

H/c: hair color

H/l: hair length

E/c: eye color

(I do not own miraculous, because if I did, Mari and Adrien would know each other's identities by now, and Nathan would have a bigger role in the show)

There he was. Sitting, drawing, breathing, smiling and to you, looking absolutely perfect. This red head had been your best friend for years. He confided in you everything. His first crush, his hopes, his dreams, and his current crush. Last her told you, which was about four months ago, he was in love with Marinette. You didnt hold it against her. She was pretty, smart, nice, and honestly fun to be around. What you didnt like, was that he was always drawing her.

Any time he'd let you look at his sketch pad, it was filled with her, her, her, and more her. All be saved by "super Nathan". His imaginary hero counter part. He"d always save her. How you took place in his sketches were...... no where. It kinda stung. You've liked Nathan for almost three years now, but you know that staying best friends is the most you could ask for.

You sigh blowing strands of your h/l h/c out of your face. "Cuz who would ever notice me." When the class bell rings, Nathan quickly put his sketch pad in his bag, then looks at you with a smile. 'What did you say?" You shake your head to clear your thoughts. "Sorry Nath. Was just talking to myself." He looked at you for a second then shrugged realizing you didnt want to talk about it. "Um, are you going to unveiling of the ladybug and Chat Noir art gallery at the museum tonight?" You gasped. "I totally forgot that was today! Can i still go with you?" You were a bit surprised when he started laughing. "Yea. You can come. It's not like you have anyone else to go with." You stuck your tongue out at him as you got up and left class. "See you at 4 y/n!" You nod to aknowledge him.

When you got home you hurried up the steps up to your f/c room. You hurry to your closet. "Should i wear formal, or should i go casual? Oh! But what if i look too casual?' You pull out all sorts of shirts and dresses, skirts and pants. You finally decided on black jeans black and f/c striped shirt. You wore this shirt the first time you were saved from an akuma attack, so you figured, in honor of Ladybug and Chat Noir, why the hell not? When you finally started your started your homework you got a tex for Nathan. "On my way" with a tomato emoji. You giggled at his message then realized, you still had to do your hair, and your homework. You quickly finished your math paper (which means most of it is wrong) and then went to your bathroom.

When you looked in the mirror, you saw yourself, and realized how much of a child you looked with your hair down. So you blushed as you parted your h/c hair down the middle and put it into two h/l pony tails. Still childlike, but attractive in its own way. Then you realized, you kinda look like Mari like that. You blush at your own subconsious jealousy and take your hair down. You decide on a side bun where some of your hair falls out so it looks semi-formal. Once your hair is finally done, you're halfway through your eye liner as your mom knocks on the door. "Honey, Nathanael is here." You turn when done. "How do i look mom?" She smiles at you. "Like you're growing up too fast, and like your date is gonna have a pleasant surprise." She winks and you blush running out of the bathroom. "I-it's not a date" you bump into Nathan and he's wearing black dress pants, black dress shoes, and f/c dress shirt. He smiles down at you and blushes. "Whats not a date?" Only thought in your head was 'oh, my, god! Why does he have to look so good in everything he wears!' "N-nothing, let's just go! Bye mom!" Nathan follows you. "Uh, bye Mrs. L/n!"

When you get to ceremony, it had already started. "I'm so sorry Nathan, i didnt mean to make us late." He just smiles as he looks down at you. 'It's okay. I never knew people actually meant it hen they said that looking beautiful takes time." He blushes as he said that. "I didnt mean that. I mean, i didnt mean you dont usually look, i just, i.... sorry." His face started to match the color of his hair and you giggle as you poke his face. "Its okay my little tomato child. I know you didnt mean i usually look ugly." He smiles again and you see his beautiful tirquoise eyes sparkle for you. In that monent, their sparkle and his smile were yours alone. Then Ladybug and Chat Noir appeared. You  dont mean to sound ungreatful for our heroes, but they sure know how to ruin a moment.

Soon, the celebration ended as the two heroes of Paris left, about to transform back into their civilian selves. Nathan called his mom, asked if you two could just walk home together. You dint argue much, wanting as much time with him as possible. He lightly bumped into you while you walked, and you smiled bumping him back. Soon, you were both playing your own game of tag as you ran down the streets. He grabs your hand and pulls you close. Both of you panting and smiling from running so much. What you didnt expect was feeling something touch your lips, and all you could see was red. Nathan leaned back and instantly appologized. "I-i'm sorry. I just. It felt. Oh god i'm sorry, please dont hate me now!" You just stood there in shock. You slowly reached your hand to your lips. "Did you, kiss me?" His blush intensified and he slowly noded, you wanted to much to just hold him. He looked broken from what he thought was a rejection. "B-but, i thought you liked mari?" He looked up and then quickly dug into his pocket and handed you a small piece of folded paper.

"Um, i've been drawing this. And well, i thought tonight, since i finished it, and you came out with me, i could give it to you." You blushed as you opened it up. The drawing was of you, you with flower crown and beautiful f/c dress, and matching gloves. In your hands was a small teddy bear. A present he gave you on your first birthday. He made you out to look so beautiful, you couldnt comprehend what you were looking at. "N-nathan, if this is me. You drew it wrong." He tilted his head confused, and it was so cute to see. "I dont look like that. I'm not that pretty." He stepped closer and hugged you. "But you are. This picture, this is how i see you. The most beautiful, caring girl in the world. This is exactly how you loo-" he got cut off by you wraping your arms around him and kissing just as how he kissed you. You giggled as you saw his face, then you mimiced his voice saying "i just. I felt. Oh god!" He sighed and smiled at you hugging you.

(Thank you lovelies! This is snowVantas, and i will do requests if you have anny, i'll be doing a few more of my own until i get reader with requests. I'm also thinking of doing another series of one shots for lucifer/urushihara from devil is a part timer. If yu havent watched it or read it, you should. Its hilarious. Anyways, until next week my cinnamon rolls!)

*extra piece cuz i love him so!*

"Just for the record, i dont sound like that," you nod "um, ya kinda do" "do not' "do too" "not" "do" "not" do" "do not!" "Do too!" "Will you go out with me?" "Do too! Wait what?" He smirked. "I'm taking that as a yes!" And even though you were already holding hands he gives your hand a little squeeze. "So, y/n, you're my girlfriend now." And all you could do, was blush at the ground the rest of the way home.