Part 3

Dawnsk-

"You okay?" I asked the body that landed on top of mine.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question? You broke my fall." A familiar voice asked me.

"Aika? So glad you're here. This is a nice reunion. Now... GET OFF ME!!" I barked.

"Okay okay. Jeez, you didn't have to be that brusque about it." She said as she got off me. I brushed myself off and looked around. Tsubaki was standing near Aika and asking her if she was okay and helping her. Of course I get no help, I don't exist.

I felt someone's eyes on me and turned toward the sensation. I saw Black☆Star staring at me with his jaw dropped. Soul was waving his hand in front of his face trying to get his attention, and it wasn't working at all.

I stuffed my hands in my pockets and walked over to Aika, trying to ignore everyone. She didn't even notice that I was near her.

I felt a pull towards her shadow and reached out, letting the shadow form a tentacle and move under my control. Then, it wrapped around my wrist and pulled me in. Everything went dark. I saw nothing, and felt nothing except for some solid "ground" underneath me. I let myself go back out and I was somewhere else. Had I just shadow traveled? I suddenly felt sick. I bent over and leaned against a wall for support. I heard talking quite far away and behind me.

_____________________________________

Aika-

After some how surviving two falls that should of killed me (It's anime logic I guess), I was helped up by St. Tsubaki onto my feet. I just got my reorientation when I got a look at Black☆Star's face. I knew that face, after all I've watched this anime many times, Blair scenes and all.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK ONLY WHERE YOUR EYES BELONG PERVERT!" I yelled as I tackled Black☆Star and pinned him to the ground.

"Hey! What's going on?" Black☆Star started running his mouth "I am the brightest star here, I was distracted so that's why you were able to catch me." I got off of him and he jumped to his feet.
St. Tsubaki was asking if her partner was hurt, and in his own words "Of course not. It'll take more then one girl's so-called 'tackle' to keep me down."

"Well you shouldn't keep talking," I spoke as a cold glare appeared on my face. "Do you know that because of your ego, Tsubaki is the only reason you're not dead? Right now if you keep your mouth moving you're just gonna speak garbage and lies. Once you can prove it, then you'll be right."

Black☆Star's face was wider then before but he quickly composed himself.

"Oh yeah, you want a fight eh?" Was that really the best he could come up with? Then again this is shounen, what was I expecting. "I don't know you or how you know Tsubaki but I would beat your butt in a fight faster then you could blink."

"I know I could destroy you without even having to punch you," Aika, you have to put him in his place. He almost couldn't keep his laughter inside and I am grateful for that. "Where I'm from you're just a character on the screen or in a book. There's fangirls who love you." A light in his eyes showed up. "They write stories online about you. These girls make quizzes just to see if there's a chance you would like them. Also they spend time wishing they could meet you. 'Oh my Black☆Star, if only you could save me from my boring and so not worthy of such greatness life. Take me to your awesome world.'"

Black☆Star was just staring, the gears in his head just stopped turning. "Oh the fangirls," I started slowly walking behind him. "Those stories are a desperate attempt to meet your greatness, but none will ever succeed." I was almost all the way there. "Your fangirls," almost cat like I grappled his arm, put him in a joint lock, and pushing his head forward I got him on the ground. "Hope you saw that coming."

"1...2...3... YOU'RE done Black☆Star!" Patti yelled in her childish way. Wait, were they watching the whole time?

"Black☆Star how uncool of you, you idiot. You've gotten your **s handed to you twice by the same girl," of course this was Soul's response.

"Okay that's enough you two," it's about time for Kid to say something.

"Would you boys stop this," oh now Maka joins in. "We have an important mission in case you forgot. Any way who are you and why do you know all about us?"

I finally stood up again. "How rude of me, I didn't introduce myself," I bow a musician's bow "You can call me Aika. I think I'm from another world but I'm not sure. I would love to give you an exposition dump right after you answer this question," I returned to a normal position "Do you know where my best friend went?"