Chapter 2

"Get Tf up now for I come up there and smack the shit out of you". My dad yelled from up the stairs. I quickly got up from the bed and went into my walk n closet. I picked out a long

sleeve v neck and some black sweat pants. I wasn't about to put on jeans because that beating he gave me last night was worse because he came home drunk. I walk slowly to the bathroom and got in the shower and did my hygiene things. 47minutes later I was out the shower my body felt a little at ease so I was thankful for that. I lotion up my body and put my clothes on. I walked down stairs to a blow to the side of my face, when I tell the shit hurt it really do.

Step dad: "get the hell in there and make me sum food oh and you was suppose to be down here."

With that he slapped me hella hard which made me fall to the grown

"da..dad....daddy I..I...I didn't attend to please don't I'm still sore from the beating last night". I begged my dad

He look up at me n smiled and pointed to the kitchen. So that's were I went, I took out the eggs,pepper,salt and bacon. I began cooking when i felt him behind me. He started to suck on my neck. Then he put his hands in my pants... Oh no no I'm sore I don't fell like doing anything right now. So I quickly turned around and kissed him on the lips gross yea I know but aye I gotta do what I need to survive in the cold blooded world. I whispered in his ear and said " babbbbyyy please can you wait till I get home". He looked then his fist collided with my face AGAIN. "Fine" he yelled angrily. I quickly turned around and finish cooking. After about 10 minutes I was all done I gave him his food and ate my quickly. I was trying to get out before he finished but I guess luck isn't on my side because right when I was about to walk out the kitchen he pulled me back in and put his hands around my throat I begged and begged for him to let me go but his grip just got tighter. Then he drop me n I fell to the grown he kick me repeatedly I started to see black dots. Then he stop Picked me up roughly and threw me out of the front door alone with my black leather jacket,helmet and my black boots. I stood for about 10 minutes to get myself under control. I didn't want to have a wreck and put my life and a innocent person either. I put my jacket, shoes and helmet on a got on my BMW S1000RR. I spent every thing for her she's my queen and if anyone touch her I will KILL. No seriously my dad put his grease hand on it and I beat the shit out of him but he put me in the hospital. But he got the message you touch my queen get ready to DIE.

..............................................................

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's it for tonight happy holiday hope yu had lots of fun but I'm sleepy so nights -RiiRii