chapter 4

Angle Pov:

After I smoked my cigarette I sat there for 10 more minutes taking all the flavor from ny cigarette. Then walked back in the building. I was 20 minutes late for sience. I walked in the class and everything got quiet. As soon as I sat down Tracy immediately sat next to me. I always choose the seat by the window. I like seeing the tree's and birds each day. Woosh look at the. time I said as I walked out the classroom. Next class was History then math and then reading and last but not least gym a class I will not participate in until my conditions are under control.

The time passed in a breeze and next thing I know was that I was walking towards gym were the "Sexy" teacher was. I had the urge to smoke, so I took a U-Turn and went outside. I lit up immediately,once again the tastes of cigarette feild my inside. I smiled this is the only thing that releases my stress. I ended up smoking about 5 and some strong marijuana. I was high as a kite. I was sure I reeked with the smell,but at this point I really don't care though. I walked back in school felling "GOOD". I walked straight in gym class not looking at anyone. I didn't feel like talking I wanted my jacket so I could go to sleep. "Tracy Jacket.

Mr. Stevenson Pov

I was in my office while the kids were warming up. Teenage girls are something else. They try way to hard. A loud BOOM woke me up out my day dream, I instantly got up when I walked into the gym everything was drop dead quiet."Wow" I thought outloud, just a few minutes ago I couldn't get them quiet for Roll call. after about 2 minutes of complete silence I hered a voice so low you wouldn't even here it. But it had so much power to it also. The girls voice said "Tracy jacket". Tracy got up so fast you wouldn't belive it happened. Then I looked towards the direction the voice was coming, and saw a girl hunched over in her chair sound asleep. "Tracy who ever that is next to you please tell her to come to my office this instant". Soon's the words came out my mouth people mouth drops and they began saying "uh oe"

Angel Pov

Soon's Tracy handed me my jacket I almost fell asleep. Until the particular words that go on the lines of " Tracy have her go to my office." I didn't get mad though mainly b/c he was new and didn't know me. Soon's he said the words everyone was shocked, doesn't. know one ever speak to me. Everyone thinks I'm going to be a failure in life. But as the noise went on my high was slowly slipping. Alm the anger and venom I could get in my voice I said every so lowly and slowly "SHUT.THE.HELL.UP.FOR

I.FLIP.OUT. Then everything went silence except for Sindy and Rebbeca the capatian and co captain of the cheer squad. I looked up and went over to both of them. Who looked scared shitless, and said "Did I not make myself clear, shut the hell up for I slice your throat in half. I whispered the last part ever so scary so they could get the meaning. "Ye.....Ye.....Yea....

Yes......" "Good I repiled with a smile. I went back to my seat and sat down, and on my way back to sleep when I hered a very annoying voice go "Miss".