chapter 5

Mr Stevenson Pov

"Miss" I called out. "What" she said while looking up with her eyes closed. "can you please go to my office"

"ugh you no what", then she paused and put her head back down. I just went on with the last minutes of class I would speak to her after class was over. Again I heard kids murmuring about her, but this time i took the time to listen I heard a lot of "she's high" or ''wow she didn't cuss him out'' I wanted to know more about her so at the team meeting today i will see what all this commotion is about.

The bell went ding and all the kids rushed out of class on there separate ways. While she just stayed I her seat. I wanted to get to know this girl "Miss I would like you to stay until 5 with me for a detention because of your behavior today in class. AS you know I am a new teacher but I know thats how my students shouldn't act towards their teacher. "Man do what you got to do. I act how I want and if you don't like it well I don't give a damn. But ill give you some slack because you're a new teacher".

All I could think was wow did she just use that type of language. "child please don't use that type of langue in my class and secondly whats your name so I can stop calling you miss or child." "Do you ever shut up damn you talk way to fucking much for my liking and yourself a favor and be quiet". She said while taking her ipod out her back pocket. plugging in the ear buds living me stund. But im not going to say anything yet i want to find out why no one speaks to her act scared of her and listen to him like she runs the school.