Chapter 3

I pulled up at Irena's academy. Yes it's a regular high school. As always my spot my parking space and the two next to it was empty. I parked my bike and pulled of my helmet. I walked up the stairs and instantly people looked away, I smiled I like the felling of people being scared of me. "Tracy" I yelled real loud. A blink of an eye she was by my side,looking down at the ground. She new better then all people to look at me. "Y.....ye.....yesssss" she said barely above a whisper. "Grab my bag now" she quickly grab my backpack of my side. I winced when she touch my bruise,but covered it up before it was notice. I got real irritated when everything was still silence so I screamed on the top of my lungs "DAMN SPEAK..........NOW" finally I thought out loud. Everything went back to normal besides everybody I walk pass was careful not to touch me. But I was getting slightly pissed, all I here'd was how there was a new hot gym teacher, or omg the gym teacher is WAY to sexy. So I turned to look at my Little flunky Tracy. Now don't go criticizing me about being a bully,because she ask for the job. People use to bully her real bad and one day n the locker room when I was smocking a cigarette. I saw it and shut it down. She started following everywhere I went, so I put her to work. She tells everyone we're "friends" but were really not. "Tracy tell me who are they talking about" I asked annoyed. "We'll Mr.C retired and now we have a new gym teacher that was next." With that the bell went RING. Tracy knows my daily routine. I smoke while she's goes to class and does my work. Not that my teachers take it though. They all say the same thing you won't succeed, with others doing your work so I fail every class instead of Reading&Writing. I can let all my emotions when I write and no one can expect anything, my teacher Ms. Carroll thinks and I quote "Even the bad girl has a soft side."

....................................................................................................

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

I know my chapters are short. I promise on the next chapter to come I will try to make them be long

But yea hope you liked it. If you think I need help comment and tell me, this is like my first real book so please tell me what I need to improve-----|||||<3-RiiRii