Prom With Harry Styles

Hey so this is my first fanfic so i hope yall like it :) i will update whenever i can -Bella

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julie's POV

First day of school... Awesome. I woke up and I went to go get some breakfast, when  went down stairs my parents enterially woke me up by yelling at me.

"What the hell are you wearing Julianna?" My mom yelled with a high pitched tone.

As you can tell my parents don't love me like other people do. They are very picky of what I wear, eat, what I do with my hair, ect.

"Really? First of all don't call me Julianna, call me Julie. Second, I'm wearing PJ's smart one... Why can't you let me eat in peace?"

"Whatever Julie." She said putting emphises on my name.

I went up stairs to the bathroom without eating my breakfast. I looked in the mirror, I wasn't the most beautiful of all girls but I thought I was pretty cute. I have long dark brown hair down to the middle of my stomach and agua eyes. My eyes are my favourite thing about my self.

After examining myself in the mirror I decided to straighten my slightly wavey hair. It usually takes about 10 minutes.

10 MINUTES LATER

My hair looked really pretty I think. I slowly walked into my room still being tired. I opened one of my drawers in my dresser to see a message on a crumpled peice of paper. It looked old. I opened it to find a message to my dad from my mom witch said.

"Honey, Its not that I dont love you its just that we dont get along like we used to. Its time to say goodbye. -MaryLynn"

My parents split 5 years ago so that was apparently the note she gave to my dad when he left, I was sitting on my bed thinking about the note before I noticed what time it was. School started at 8:30 and it was 8:12. Crap.

I ran to my dresser again and I grabbed my black bra and my green and yellow underwear. (I Hate The Word Panties) I threw them on my bed and grabbed my ripped dark blue skinny jeans, they were my favourite! And a neon green V Neck T-Shirt. I slipped everything on in 2 minutes and ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth very hard making my gums bleed. 

"Oops." I thought to myself.

I litterly threw my tooth brush and didnt even bother to bruch my hair again and ran out the door withought any breakfast either.

I started to walk out the door and to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so how was it? sorry for short chapter! it will get better i promise! lol -Bella :)