Last Year Of School

heyy, so its funny cuz this is my first day of school going into a new grade lol this will be a little longer of a chapter. Kay, byees!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm walking out the door to go to school with my ear buds in full blast to the song "She's Not Afraid"

I was singing very quietly while walking a little bit faster to the beat of the song.

"She's not afraid of scary movies, she likes the way we kiss in the dark. How come shes so afraid of falling in looooove."

I said "Loooooove" Very loud, so people around me looked at me like im mental, whatever. I thought to myself.

Anyways I got to school and, OMG!!! I see my best friend Kiera!

"OMG KEIRA BEAR"

"OMG JULIE WOOLIE!"

We always call eachother random names. 

"Wow, Julie, I cant believe we are 17, and we are in grade12! Last year! YAYAYA!"

"Okay, Keira, calmmm downnnnn! Yes I get it, its the last year but we dont have to freak out like we are at a One Direction Concert!" I said being very serious.

"Oh ya! That reminded me, did I tell you Harry Styles is gonna be in our grade this year? And he goes to this school?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

haha! CLIFF HANGER sorry i have to go to school! lol LOVE YALLLL!