A little Chat

sorry havn't updated in like forever! i need more reads omg

-Bellaa

___________________________

"Well its kinda hard to not flirt with a girl like you. You eyes... They are just amazing, never seen anything like them. And dont forget about you overall beauty. I think you are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen Juli" Harry said with no stutters, just a normal and serious voice.

OMFG. Harry Styles is tottaly crushing on me, I think im the happiest girl in the world right now!

"Wow, really? Harry, you are so sweet. A girl would be so lucky and happy to have a man like you. You are now making me blush.."

"We should hangout after school. Meet me in the cafeteria, and heres my number, so call me maybe!" Harry winked at me and walked away.

The bell rang. I was so busy talking to Harry that I tottally forgot the time. I ran threw the halls bumping shoulders and body checking to get to science class. My first time being late...

"Hello Class! Wow, wheres Juli? Shes never late." Mr. Bloom my teacher said in curiosity.

"I'm Here! Im so sorry for being late."

My Phone starting ringing and it was Harry, my phone ringer wsa on full blast and everybody was staring at me and my iPhone...

''Who is calling you in class? Let me see your phone Juli. Oh... Who is this Harry boy?"

Everyone was laughing at me and Mr. Bloom actuley told them to shut up. Only because he wanted to answer my phone...

"Hello Harry?"

"Umm, is this Juli?"

"No. This is her teacher. Come to the science room, number 119. Juli, you and I need to talk about calling. In class."

"Oh, shi" Harry started to say but then stopped himslef and started walking to room 119.

A couple minutes later Harry entered the room looking like a mess, but still a hot mess...

His dark brown curls where messier than usual and he looked very different with his clothing. I need to know whats going on.

"Hello, Mr. Styles. Why did you start calling Julianna in the middle of class?"

"Please call me Juli.." I said with a not very happy look on my face. 

"Oh, yes. Sorry 'Juli'. So.. Harry?"

"Erm, Ya... I called her because I needed to talk to her. Very badly. It was like an emergancy, sir. May I please tlk to her in the hall way?"

"Yes. You better be less than 10 minutes." 

Me and Harry walked into the hallway.

"Yes Harry?"

"Umm. Ok, here it goes.. I had a girlfriend and i just texted her that i was breaking up with her."

"OMG I'm so sorry Harry! Why did you?"

" I did it for you Juli. I really like you. You are just everything i ever wanted in one person. Will you please be my girlfriend? Make my life complete?" 

OH MY FRICKEN GAWD! HARRY THE FRICKEN STYLES JUST ASKED ME OUT!! YES HARRY YES!

"Yes Harry. I love you :)" I said with the biggest smile on my face.

Harry hugged me and kissed me on the cheek and said,

"I love you more than anything Juli."

"You are just amazing Harry... Bye. Text me!"

Woow... Harry Styles is my boyfried... OMGGGG!!! I NEED TO TEXT KEIRABEAR!!

(me texting Keira)

Hey Keira <3!! 

Hey Gurl Heyy! Whats up?

I really need to tell you something... 

Really? What is it? You have no choice but to tell me!!

Harry Asked ME out! :DD 

What did u say to him girlie?

YESS A MILLION TIMES YESSS!! 

BEST DAY EVER! We should all go out for lunch sometime or go to starbucks for frapachinos! 

Ya Keira! I gtg Bye LOVE YAAA <33 

Love you too!

(End Of texting Kiera)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! do u yall like it? this is a kinda long chapter??? haha help me get more reads!! BYE

-Bella