Mall? Yup!

Omg im so sorry guys!!! i havnt updated in like 2 months because our internet hasnt been all that great.. but 11 reads? thanks!! make that to 70 ;) Haha, love you!!

-Bella:*

______________

After I was done texting Kiera, I decided to call Harry. You know were dating so why not call him or something, right? I dialed Harry's number that he gave me. 778, 568,8973. (Tottally random number! -Bella)

A different voice answered the phone.

"Hello, this is the One Direction residence, may I ask who this is and whom you would like to speak to?"

Wow... Thats a little professional...

"Hey, This is Julie. May I please talk to Harry Styles?" I questioned in the most neat voice possible.

"Oh hay gurl hay!!! Its Louis! Oh my god i hate speaking like that. I know you havn't met me, but i go to the same school as you and Harry!" Louis said totally breaking the professional side of him.

"Ok? Haha. So can I talk to Harry?"

"Yup, please hold?"

"Mkay."

The music started to play. Really guys? What makes you beautiful? I can't believe they would use their own song. I was on hold for only like thirty seconds and Harry answered.

"Hey baby girl" Harry said making my knees go weak.

"Hey. Wanna come to the mall with me and Keira? I need to get some stuff. And if the boys want they can come too!"

"Sure! Just let me ask. LEEYUMM, BOOBEAR, DJ MALIK, AND NIALLER!! COME OVER HERE."

I was laughing so hard at the way that Harry was yelling at them. I just thought that they just had those nicknames for directioners to go insane over. I guess not, they actuley use them.

"They said yes! Whats your adddress? I will be over in like 20 minutes?"

"My address is, (This is going to be made up too.-Bella) 2234, Iriving avenue."

"Ok, babe. See you in 20 minutes."

I hung up.. CRAP!! I havn't even asked Keira!! I'm just going to text her. She replies so fast!

*Texting Keira*

Me: Hey Kiera :* Plz come to the mall with Harry, the boys and I? Plz!!!

(2 Minutes later)

Kiera: Ok i will be over in 5 minutes! Love you bye!!

Me: Bye-Bye! <3

*End of Texting Keira*

When i was waiting for them to comever i guess i should kill some time. So I turned on some One Direction. I went on my ipod and tapped on Moments.

_______

Sorry! i will update in like an hour. I have to go shopping for christmas XD haha. Byee!!!

-Bella