Same School as Harry?

After Keira told me Harry was in are school I has freaking out on the inside and keeping calm on the outside.

"OMG HARRY STYLES IS IN OUR SCHOOL? THE HARRY STYLES? I NEED TO MEET HIM!!"

For me,  that was keeping it cool...

"I know right!" And I heard he is looking for a girlfriend and a date to prom." Keira slightly winked at me.

"He would never date me! I'm just a normal girl thats not tottally pretty, not skinny like a barbie. Why would he want a girl like me?"

"Trust me Jules. I just know you guys are perfect for eachother!"

"Yeah... Whatever. Anyways, where is he? I would absuloutly love to meet him!! Omg!"

"Ermm, look behind you."

My heart skipped a beat when she practicly said Harry Styles was right behind me. What will I say to him? Will I stutter? What if he doesn't like me? What if I'm ugly to him? Questions were running through my head.

I looked behind myself and there stood Harry aka my idol. I was looking into the green orb eyes of his, and his Chestnut brown curly hair. I didn't know that you could fall in love with someone that quickly.

"Hey, love." Harry spoke with his deep raspy voice repeating over and over again in my ears.

"Oh! Hey! I have beed wanting to meet you since you have been you went on The XFactor!" I said, kinda sounding like a creep. Dammit Juli!!

"Oh wow, I'm blushing, but I don't know if its because I'm happy or if it from your beauty." Harry said making me feel like the most beautiful girl in the world.

"Oh no, It's probably because you are happy... I'm not beautiful, but thank you. You made my day ! " Did I really just say he made my day? Because he made my life. And I still can't believe his face and fit torso was right in front of me. Best 6 minutes of my life.

"Umm I will just leave you two to chat!" Said Keira, winking at me again. I Gave her a snarky face withought Harry looking. 

"Ok bye!" Me and Harry both said being sync.

"So you name is Juli?" 

"Ya, and I think I know your name! Haha." I laughed with a girly giggle I never use. Why did I do that? Ugh. 

"Yes, love. I bet you do. And you have a amazing laugh, i love it." Harry said with a smirk on his face being cheeky. 

"Well I guess Mr. Styles is being a bit flirty this afternoon!" I kinda yelled with a big grin on my face.

I Couldn't be any happier! Harry is flirting with me! AHH! I hope we will get to be something more than friends.

~~~~~~~~~

Haha! How was it? It was a longer chapter! i worked hard on this one so ya! thnanks and love ya!

-Bellaa