#44(NOT CANON) skip if u must

The morning air rushed through the window, hitting Morgans face. She slowly opened her eyes because of the chill that had just hit her. She groaned and stretched, ready for the new day.

After she gets ready for the day, she rushed to her fathers room, checking Karrow. He was still fast asleep. She smiles and went to jump on her father. (morgan image) vvv here

"Daddy daddy! Wake up!" she jumps up and down

"Daddy daddy! Wake up!" she jumps up and down. He groans and turns over. 

"I don't want to."

"You have to, or else I'll starve to death." she states. He huffs. "Fine." he gave in at last, getting up. He picks up sleeping Karrow tiredly, and walked down the stairs with the baby over his shoulder.

"Daddy, you can't walk around tired with a baby in your hand."

"Yeah I can."

"No you can't."

"Yeah I can."

"No you can't."

"Just shut up."

"Okay."

Ross puts down Karrow in the downstairs crib, and walks over to the kitchen, where there was a back door to it. "Hey Morgan, keep an eye on Karrow, will ya?" he asks. She nods. "Okay."

As Ross cooks, the one thing he couldn't get off his mind, was Laura.

Is she okay?

Is she ever coming back?

Is she dead?

All these different thoughts ran through his head as he flipped the pancake a minute later. He sighs, scratching his head.  He turns back to look at his two children. Karrow was a surprisingly very quiet baby, and no kidding Morgan was a very loud one. 

He smiles at the thought of them, flipping the pancake again.

There was suddenly a knock.

A suspicious knock. The knock felt like radiated heat entering the house that was toxic.

Ross walked over to the door, leaving the food unattended. He looked through the peep hole, as his eyes widened.

He immediately opened the door, looking down at the body.

"Laura! Laura! It you! Oh my god! Please talk to me!" she picks her broken and bruised body up, showing care. He kicked the door closed, and ran to the couch.

"Mommy? Mommy!! Mommy!?" she raced over to the couch, observing her. She was in a spaghetti tank top, and black underwear. Her body was bruised and hurt, and this happened because he could do nothing about it. He felt ashamed, to let her just get kidnapped like this.

Morgan held a wet towel on top of her head, worried. Lauras eyes began to flutter open, as she looked like the room that seemed to look blurry.

"W-What..." she looked around the room in confusion. "Where.... am I?" she whispers. she suddenly had come back into her senses. 

"KARROW! WHERE IS HE!?" she shouts. She looks at Ross and Morgan, and her eyes became glossy full of tears.
"Ross.. Morgan..." she squeezed them to death. "I missed you guys so much..." tears spill out of her eye endlessly. "Wheres Karrow?"

"In his crib."

Laura looked around and saw the crib. She limps towards it, finding her brunette son babbling. "Oh my god.. I missed you so much!" she cries, hugging the small baby in her arms. He giggles, holding his mom. 

She puts him back into the crib, and limps back to the couch. "You probably shoulder walk Laura. Please lay down. I'll get you some water.." he walks into the kitchen, still in shock.

As he poured her a glass of water, he thought, why would she suddenly just turn up here?

Realizing he was trapped in his thoughts, he was still over pouring the glass. 

"Ah!"

-

He sat next to her on the couch, giving her water. "Thanks." she smiles weakly at him, drinking some. After she was done, she sighed and looked at her loved ones. 

She got back up again, and limped back to the crib to reach for Karrow, but suddenly, Morgan put a hand over her mouth, and screamed. Ross looked at her, questioning her. Morgan full fright, shakily pointed to Laura's legs. Ross' eyes widened, and screamed.

A hole was in Laura's leg. A fucking bloody hole.

------------------

Hihihih!

Sorry for what seemed like a long wait! I wrote this out of the blue, and brainstormed while I was at it, so your welcome!

Tysm for reading! goodbye

-Ana