Millions Of Miles Away (Facetime Calls)

Kay, that song up there is so bootiful and I love the covers of it even more, but lemme stop. That's Long Distance by the oh so talented Bruno Mars. Also, I made the edit of Mark and Jack soooooo I hope you guys like it. So please enjoy that while you read this crappy one shot. xoxox

-Jay

LA TIME: 6:23pm IRELAND TIME: 2:23am

"Getting tired yet?"

"Noooope..."

"I don't believe you," Mark grinned at the camera, the glow illuminating his features. "You look sleepy."

"I'm not," Jack laughed, shaking his head and fighting off the urge to yawn. It was late in Ireland, close to being three in the morning, but Jack always stayed up for Mark. He acted awake, but when Mark hung up, He'd pass out.

Mark propped his phone up against something so that he wouldn't have to hold it any longer. Strands of faded blue hair tickled his forehead and Jack stared in admiration. Mark was so beautiful, it astonished Jack that he was lucky enough to have him in his life.

"Okay," Mark sighed, a stupefied smile on his face, "How are you?"

Jack pulled his shirt sleeves over his hands and rested them on his knees, "Just fine, I was just playing fallout four..and I'm planning a trip to go see my parents, haven't seen them since May." He looked up to his ceiling, as if the rest of his day was spread all over and he was just reading words out of thin air.

"Oh and umm Bloodborne fookin crashed again. I need a new one. Do you t'ink I should buy it on steam? Speaking of Steam, I found t'his free indie game t'hat I t'ink you'll love, and I.." He stopped rambling and gazed back at Mark's face. He sat patiently, his cheek resting upon his palm.

"Don't stop," Mark spoke, his words slow and soft. "I love hearing you talk."

A strong blush crept up Jack's neck as he looked a bit away from the camera. Sometimes Mark's words got the best of Jack and he couldn't handle them most of the time. His words were so simple, yet so perfect and comforting. Almost like they weren't millions of miles away from each other.

"Hey Jack," Mark closed his eyes for a brief moment, looking completely and honestly filled with bliss.

"Hmm?"

Mark sighed and opened his eyes again, they took on a glassy look and Jack felt what was about to come on. It was always late and dark when Mark cried. Never during the day, especially never in front of Jack. But when day flipped to night and the lights were all out besides maybe one, things changed. Mark spoke from the heart, and most of the time, he'd cry.

"I miss you," Mark's voice seemed to cripple and Jack felt a pang of guilt, he hated that he was the reason for Mark's pain. If only he would just man up and move to America, this wouldn't happen. Mark wouldn't feel so conflicted, everything would be lucid enough to see past the problems. Jack Could focus more on the one person that meant the world to him.

Jack nodded, biting his lip to keep it from quivering. "I miss ya too, ya big goober."

The air between them grew silent and Jack concentrated his gaze on Mark's flushed face. It was obvious, the strain on Mark's face showcased all of his emotions. He wore is heart on his sleeve, and it killed Jack inside.

"You..you got a haircut." Mark observed quietly, tears pricking at the corners of his eyes. He sniffled and turned away from the screen to wipe a sleeve across his face.

Jack nodded, choosing to act as if he didn't see Mark swipe at his tears, "Ya like it? Makes me feel..." He wriggled his brows at the camera and sent Mark a flirtatious grin. Then he lowered his voice and brought his earphone speaker up to his mouth, "Sooo sexyyy."