Top 2 Bottom-SMUT WARNING

Warning: Extreme smut!!!! I promised my friends some smutty smut so here it is once more. It's much worse than before oops! If you don't like smut, then like don't read this. I'm not sorry but I am half asleep so it may be shitty. Kay enjoy.

~Jay

Jack leaned forward, eyes locked on the brightly lit screen. His concentration showed clearly on his face as his brows scrunched together and his eyes narrowed angrily. His thumbs worked quickly over the the controller, pressing buttons at the precisely correct times. He couldn't lose this game again.

The veins in his neck stood prominently as he concentrated harder. His back grew sticky from the tenseness of the game but he couldn't help himself for getting so worked up. His light blue shirt stuck to his back and his hair began to curl in the front, tickling his forehead.

The lights were all out, the only light glowing from the large tv screen. No sound could be heard besides the silent grunts and groans from Jack each time he screwed something up.

Jack bit his bottom lip harshly, eyes beginning to hurt from all the straining they had to do without the protection of his glasses. He was too absorbed in the game to care about eyesight anyways.

"Awh fook it!" Jack growled, tossing the controller onto the floor and standing up abruptly. "Fook it, fook it, fook t'his shite I don't care about t'his fooking game! Just...no! I'm done!" He raked his fingers through his hair roughly, kicking at the couch he had previously been on.

He shut the game system off and just let the screen glow an odd blue color. Jack shook his head angrily before reaching for his phone on the coffee table and checking the time.

It was 3:21 in the morning, and yet Mark still wasn't home. This made him angrier. Sure, Mark was out with his friends, but he could at least come home before Jack headed to bed.

Jack: guess ill be going 2 bed alone...again. Night x

He tossed his phone onto the couch before reaching for the hem of his shirt and peeling it off of him. He was too tired to take a shower and too frustrated to care. In fact, he didn't care about much right now.

The game was shit, his mood was shit, Mark not showing up before 2 again was shit. It was all shit.

His phone buzzed and Jack scoffed before leaning down, picking it up, and swiping his finger across the screen. Mark had texted, just great.

Markimoo: srry bby dinner ran late. I'll b home soon don't go 2 bed w/out me xx

Jack: i dont feel lik waitin actually

Markimoo: is everything alright?

Jack: night mark

Markimoo: wait Jack

Markimoo: Jack wtf

Markimoo: im worried babe what's up?

Markimoo: Jack?

Jack shook his head, silencing his phone before heading to the bedroom. He pulled on a pair of pajama pants before climbing into bed and placing his phone to charge on the bedside table.

Resting his arms behind his head, Jack's eyes began to slowly drift closed. His anger slowly dissipating as fatigue from the day overtook him.

Jack's phone vibrated against the wooden table, creating a horrible noise to wake him from his light sleep. He groaned, reaching over to snatch it up and pulled it over him.