Chapter 1

I don't really believe at those words that other people was saying,
I'm that kind of a person who believes in it when you actually experienced it. So I live my life alone,not so many friends and no family. Not really good at socializing. I am not an orphan,my parents died when I was 9 years old. It's pretty hard for me to move on in that kind of age.

the accident caused us to move with my grandfather along with my baby brother, though it has been 14 years it still hurt so much. Good thing that my brother is an open minded person but sometimes he's the stubborn one. My grandpa died 2 years ago because of heart attack so we decided to live alone. I finished college at 20, I took a culinary course along with that was the dream about big restaurants but I can say that my fellow students didn't liked it.

Since I'm 3 years graduated I'm starting to get some experience from a  little restaurant called "Papa's Cuisine". I've been there for 2 months, I'm too lazy to start it earlier. Anyway, I only cook some recipe that papa  Wancho(the owner) taught me and then sometimes I wash the dishes but it was not a problem,papa Wancho pays me $23 for every 1 hour. Papa Wancho is so kind. He's 63 yrs. old and well, he's kinda short and he's half Mexican.

Today,I'm going to take a 24-hours shift so I have to leave my baby brother alone...

"Are you going to learn how to make pizza today?" said Lillian excitedly

"Lillian, you know eating pizza too much is bad for a 19 years old"

Lillian threw a pillow on my face "Big sisters are like moms, good thing I still love you and your extremely ugly face"

Hey, having a brownish-black hair and dark blue eyes are a great examples of a beautiful face. I could say that I'm good-looking, I'm a little short though... Phwfft who am I kidding? I'm literally short!

I threw the pillow back to him "how can you call me ugly, we both look just the same hahahah and Love you too,Lil"

"Don't call me that,Cameron. I'm warning you"

"Like you have anything to do with it"

"Oh, I do. I will spread the news that you're still a VIRGIN"

"Don't you even dare, anyway,I'm going to be late so don't throw a big party while I'm out,okay?"

"Okay,bye sis. You look ridiculous!!! " said Lillian jumping to the couch,turning on the television

"Bye and thank you." Still don't take that us a complement but a joyful smirk appeared on my face

I closed the door behind me then the November wind hit my skin. I hop into my car and made myself comfortable on the car seat. I started the engines and drove my way to Papa's cuisine. I entered the resto and looked for papa Wancho, I saw him at the kitchen cooking his special dish the "Spicy Jalapeño omelet with a tomato stuffed Tilapia filét on the side". The dish might sound a little simple but it was the best in the world.

"Morning papa Wancho, smells so good!"

"Gracias mi niña uh, go change your clothes to uniform"

"Sure papa"

I greeted all of the chefs on the resto including Amy,Elisa and Hubert(the waiters)  my best friends and only friends. Amy is tall and pale girl with hazel brown hair and blue eyes, Elisa is Amy's sister who has coffee brown hair and brown eyes and shorter than her and last is Hubert he has dark black hair and green eyes. They worked here on Papa's cuisine to earn some extra money because they are all college students. They thought of me as a good example of inspiration and I thought it was a bad compliment but it was not that bad.

The resto is so full of customers that we can't even look at each other from eye to eye. It was 12:39pm when we got our lunch breaks, papa Wancho gave us some dishes so we sat down to a table at the kitchen. We finished our meals immediately since we are so tired and starving, we usually have conversation after we eat so Hubert started one.