Chapter 3

Wednesday 

Oh geez, the big day

Instead of worrying I just started my day as usual as it could be.
By usual I mean totally usual. When did my world get so tense, He's just a chef! A CHEF! So I just finished breakfast, brushing my teeth and taking a shower. Guess what happened to me at the shower, I accidentally poured shower gel instead of my shampoo on my hair so I have to start all over again... Hahaha I am so f*cking idiotic. I also slipped and fell on the bathroom floor, what the hell was happening with me (getting crazy here).

I arrived at the resto and notice some difference. I just saw a big count of people from in and out of the resto.

While running through the crowd a few thoughts came into my mind like what if there's a food poisoned customer? Or what if somebody got wounded so deep? Or worst, there might be something that happened to papa Wancho. I'm telepathically screaming,shouting and crying at the same time, I don't know what to do. My face turns into the most worried face that I have ever made. What the f*ck .

So after bumping on some ass I finally got through the crowd and I can feel some tears dropping from my eyes.

But...

When I saw what's in front of this straight up shit, oh,my face turned red because I just saw all the people grinning and staring at me like it's the first time they ever saw a crying little bitch turning into a giant tomato. And the icing on the cake is oh no... No,no,no,no,no oh-woah,there still another beings that made my face even more darker in shade. I just saw papa Wancho and this handsome guy.

He has this semi-curly brownish-blonde hair, thin lips (well, maybe the right size of a boy's lip) and a deadly dark brown eyes that can take you into an another dimension, I can say that he's tall too, compared to my height. I think he's on twenties too, maybe 24 to 26. While I'm drowning on his stare I just stand there looking like a total tomato idiot in front of a cute guy.

Do you know what I did? I walked right beside the crowd while covering my face with my bare hands. Now that I couldn't see,I was wondering why it's still so f*cking quiet. I am so desperate to see what's happening, so I opened up my eyes but unfortunately I tripped on something that caused me to fall but the good news is someone caught me, a smile formed on my lips and the bad news is... It was... The um... The handsome guy is the one who caught me. I don't really know if that was a bad news or another good one.

As we looked each other the place turned so serene, his hypnotic eyes met mine. I just can't move my hands that's located on his shoulders by the way and my feet, what the heck! I'm being paralyzed by this guy. He's paralyzing me with his smile, his sunset-colored hair and his... Oh my gosh... His expression, there's a hint of amusement in his eyes. I can see it all. Wait, what am I doing? Laying on a boy's arms around me and I don't even know who this guy is.

Then I heard some oohing and shouts coming from the crowd. Coming to my senses, I got up from this guy's holds and I ran to the kitchen. So now I'm running my face tinted more red (I hate this expression) the next thing happened is I tripped (again) in the kitchen's doorsteps, so now it really hurts, my face just hit the floor.

So now that I got up, I started cleaning, cooking some dishes that customers ordered (the last dish was so hard that I have to start over and over again).  12:03 now, overthinking about the guy, so since it's my break I decided to go and take a peek on him, I hope papa Wancho won't see me doing this, he might think that I'm checking the chef out (which I'm truly am). Why does he have paparazzi? Is the crowd before was his fans? Why did he catch me? (because you're falling right on his face, idiot!)

Tip-toeing to the kitchen's door step while wearing the apron again I searched the dining area to find the guy. On my misfortunes, I didn't see the guy but... When I turned my head with disappointment painted on it right on the table beside the kitchen's doorsteps I saw the guy staring at me. That stare caused my eyes to widened and my cheeks to turn pink. The guy chuckled...