Chapter 6

"Well, that was a shitty dream" I rubbed my face while I get up, not noticing the saliva running down my chin, eventually I touched it so I have to run downstairs to the bathroom.

I splashed my face with water so my senses would wake up too but when I stood up straight I saw Lillian looking at me in front of the shower door, shocked. I looked all over him and saw.... His... THING.

Currently shouting "That thing! I-i-it's big, no no i-it's not big, it's huge!"

He covered his thing "Stop looking at my dick!"

My shouting continued until reached a pillow on the couch (I used it to cover my face, got a problem with that?) and rushed to the kitchen (Again, i don't know why I always run there).

After seeing my brother's thing I suddenly felt an urge to cook an egg tart. I didn't know why egg tart but I want to cook one. So I took confectioners' sugar, all-purpose flour, butter, eggs, white sugar, water and evaporated milk. I'm missing one more ingredient...

"Shit, where's the vanilla extract?"

Wait, I just remembered, I used it to make vanilla cupcakes and other vanilla dishes. So I decided to go to the supermarket and wished that there's a vanilla extract there.

As I was strolling and looking for the vanilla extract around the store I Tripped in front of a security camera which really hurts by the way because of the smooth floor they have here. Geez, I hope nobody sees that.

I continued looking for the extract. Hm hm hm walk, walk, walk. Dear me, I'm so hopeless at finding objects. After an eternity, I finally found it on a column on the baking section. Why didn't I notice that baking section signage. My face turn into an elated one as if I saw my true love. I ran to the extract but before I reach it I saw Phillip Brooke on the other side of the columns...

"Hoooly Apple pie!" I turned my back on him and some things happen, I tripped then my nose broke the fall

"Cam? Cam hey? You alright?" He approached and kneeled by me

"Ow, I'm fine, I'm just going to buy vanilla extract but then I saw you and..." I paused realizing what I'm saying 

"So, you mean you got startled when you saw me? Am I really that charming?" He said holding me up

"Yeah... No, I mean... Shit" I picked up my grocery basket

"That means yes to me, why can't you just admit that I'm your crush, you're in denial."

"What? No, you? Huh! Anyway, what are you doing here roaming around the store?" Trying to hide the happiness of him not leaving and noticing that I'm blushing

"I was buying duck meat here for my little luncheon. Well, it was only for my friend and me but if you can join me and your brother I'm sure that it would be nice"

Blushing even more "Lillian doesn't like this kind of occasions, all he wanna do is to party"

"Oh... How about your friends?"

"Who? Hubert, Elisa and Amy? How'd you know they're my friends?"

"I saw the way they laughed at you and the way you attempt to wrestle them"