Chapter 2

Oh yeah chapter 2! Do you guys want to meet Phillip already?
I bet you do... Well wait until chapter 3 hahaha!!! I am so freaking awesome hahaha!!! Don't worry I'm not crazy hahaha... Just kidding
______________________
I walked to the door slowly holding my fork on my right hand. I've reached the stupid doorknob and I nervously twisted it and I quickly swung the door open. My eyes were widened when I saw the startled Hubert, I put the fork down as fast as I can. I can only utter "Hubert!.."
Instead of "Hubert, what are you doing here?".

"Are you going to kill me Cam?!?"

"What? No! It's just... What are you doing knocking on people's doors at the middle of the night?"

"My mom kicked me out"

"What! Why? You know what let's go inside,it's freezing out here"

Hubert sat down on a dining chair, maybe he's waiting for me to cook something, what a friend. I went to the kitchen and started cooking some Filipino dish called "Adobo". It was actually originated from Spain and was brought to the Philippines when they reigned over the country. I let Hubert eat for a moment even if it's too annoying because he's munching his food so loud. It's like he hasn't been eating for so long. After he ate I was planning to ask him why his mom kicked him out but...

"We argued about my grades getting lower and lower"he said with a really unfamiliar face of sadness

Is my mind talking so loud or people these days are really psychics?

"Oh,... Okay, let's just skip the conclusions about how your grades got low. First, we need to look for a shelter for you" I took out my phone and started dialing a number

"Hey, how about the rental house across the street and who you calling?"

"I'm calling Amy and Elisa"

He gave a 'what do you mean' look to me...

"That's better than calling your dad to come here"I exclaimed

"Dad already left mom... I don't even remember giving you his number"

"Yes you did, you said you don't need it but unless there's an emergency we can still call him so you gave me his number before you deleted it on your phone"

In defeat, Hubert closed his mouth shut. After some several rings Elisa finally answered the phone...

"Elisa? Is your sister with you?"

"Yes, she's laying on my bed with me"

I heard Amy say Hi on the other line, she sounded so sleepy.

"You two need to come here, Hubert is crying"

"Hey!!! I'm not crying!!!"Hubert interrupt me

"Shut up, Hubie" I answered him while gesturing him to hush

Elisa is laughing on the other line "Okay we're coming, just wait there Hubie hahaha"

Elisa hunged up the phone right before I say goodbye. Hubert talked to me for several minutes until I can understand the reasons that caused this problem. We were being consumed by the silence until I heard someone knocked on the door which means Elisa and Amy is already here. I was surprised when I saw them wearing party clothes, I have never seen such fitting clothes. I burst into a laughter when I saw them and their faces in confused...