Chapter 4

You happy meeting Phillip? If you liked him make sure to leave a comment for him... Do it... Tell me if you felt 'love at first read'. Now, READ hahaha... Kidding
________________________
              I can't stop thinking about Phillip,his food and his eyes, they were so great. Wait, there's no feelings nor emotions involved in this, right? He left after yesterday, I know he did. I saw him walked to the door and lose his gaze from mine and I heard the bell rang, he was gone, wasn't he? What the?! No feelings, okay? No feelings...

I snapped back to reality when I heard someone...

"Cam, Cam, Cameron hey!" Amy shouted right on my ear "you finish cleaning those counters? I can even see my acne at that shine." She followed up

"What?.. Oh yeah, finished cleaning it up" I did SALTS (smiled a little then stopped)

'Waiter...'

"Papa Wancho need you in the kitchen, I'm just going to take this one" she said as she headed to the customer

I see that Hubert and Elisa's busy so I'm not going to disturb them. I was going to proceed to the kitchen but then the bell on the door announced an arrival of a new customer. The bell's jingles caught my attention, that changed my gaze from the bell to the customer, the only problem is it's not a customer, it's not a regular but it is the one and only Phillip Brooke. My feet automatically ran to the kitchen.

Catching my breath I didn't noticed papa standing right beside me that made me shout a little...

"Mi Niña, what's going on?" Papa handed me a glass of water

"It's nothing papa..."

It's only the chef that I idolize...

"Is the chef Phillip running on your mind or he's here?"

What the!!!

Returning the glass to papa, my face turned into in a confused expression

"I saw him entered. I'm standing beside the kitchen's window" papa pointed out to the window

My face turned to face the window all by itself (my body has its own mind) and I saw Phillip talking to Elisa then she pointed out to me. All of a sudden, I took a step back and took a deep breath...

"Niña?"

"Oh... Papa um... What do you want me to do again?"

"Do the lasagna order then do the dishes, okay?" Papa walked away to take his siesta. Papa's already old, you know?

I ran to do my chores. The only thing is... Oh shit... Elisa called me and Phillip's looking at me, Elisa's kinda cute on her uniform... tada! Let's all panic. Don't worry I can handle this, I told her that I had tasks to do... The bad thing is... She said that Phillip's just going to wait for me then. With my cheeks tinted pink, I proceeded to my task.

4 hours later...

Skipping my break just to avoid Phillip is just so rude of me. What is he still doing here? Wait, he's talking to papa...