⇝|27|

❁luna

2 days later...

"why won't you date him?" charlie whines after i tell them what happened that night.

"he hasn't asked me out." i shrug, eating a french fry.

"okay, better question, why won't you fuck him?" bree laughs, making us laugh too.

"first of all, bitch, not all of us are focused on fucking the guys we show interest in. we ain't you, hoe."

she flips me off, "speaking of that, justin took me home and we made out in his car. but i obvi had to get him back for teasing me, so i left him wanting more."

"we care more about cameron's evolution than you not getting a relationship with justin." jade jokes.

"i, indeed, do ship bree and jay. always have and always will." i nod my head.

"thanks but jade's right, i like hearing about your love life and imma keep mine lowkey since yall bitches don't care."

her salty comment makes us all laugh.

i wake up from my daily 6th period nap to see cameron smirking at me.

"hey babe." he sits on the stool next to me.

i look around, "why is there a sub, what happened?"

"mr. luke had and emergency and made us do a microscope lab." he points to what's on the board.

i groan, "those are dumb as shit. did you do mine?"

he nods, "copied that asian girl, she's really nice. might have to 'bother' her, like i do you."

"don't even joke about that, that's terrible. you literally ruined my life with that stupid smirk, those hot button-up shirts and your great ass teeth."

he laughs before going to talk to his friend.

i get up to put away the materials for the lab when i feel someone bump into my shoulder.

i turn to see trinity and her friend, pursing their lips as they look me up and down.

the bitch transferred into biology because of cameron being in here.

ever since, she's raised her annoying level to 150.

"what is your deal, can't you walk?"

"stay away from cameron. he doesn't like you and never will."

"if he doesn't like me then why does he show so much interest in me and not you?" i tilt my head and smirk.

"you're just a sex toy. all he wants is to pop your cherry."

"k, whatever happened to you doesn't mean it'll happen to me. i don't even like him anyway." i shrug.

"good. that means you have no problem with not talking to him ever again."

"bitch, he talks to me so how bout you go check your boy and get off my ass." i point in his direction.

"who are you calling bitch?"

"im not talking to myself or your little ratty friend. i thought you were smarter." i try to walk away but i feel her grab my hair.

she lets me go, allowing to whip around and punch her in the face.

people holler and whoop around us, cheering for a fight.

the sub tries to calm everyone down, but fails as trinity slaps me.

before i can hit her back, i feel someone restrain me from beating the shit out of her.

the sub holds trinity back, "bitch, you got lucky." she laughs bitterly, her nose bleeding.

"no, you got lucky, miss me with tha-"

"luna, it's okay, calm down." i hear cameron laugh in my ear.

"don't fucking tell me to calm down!" i get out of his grip and push him away.

"this would have never happened if it weren't for you bringing your fuckboy ass into my life." i say, making him noticeably hurt, embarrassed, and angry.

the bell rings and the announcement speaker comes on.

"luna pollack and trinity davis, report to principal's office."

i roll my eyes and grab my stuff before power walking to the stupid office.

i walk fast when im mad.

"luna, what happened?" charlie asks as the girls look at me worried.

"i punched that bitch's face and im probably gonna get in more trouble."

bree laughs, "thats my girl, puttin bitches in their place." we laugh with her.

"ill text you the details later." i walk off.

****

BTW I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT...

GUESS WHAT BITCH IS STARTING TO REWRITE LENA?

im editing and all the shit and im so excited.

lots of changes will happen, for those of you that care and read lena.

so, don't get all butt hurt if it's not the same, it's not supposed to be.

it's not majorly different, but it's being written the way i had imagined it before i started writing the book.

so stay tuned for updates. xoxo.