MOTR - Introduction

Everything was ruined. Our lives took a drastic turn towards disaster, and none of us could get a hold of the steering wheel in time to avoid it. We all had anticipated different ways our lives could've went, but no one even dreamt of it coming to this.

Kevin is dead.

Anna is unconscious.

Lucas is full of rage and indifference.

Radiance is lost.

A murderer is on the run.

Nothing goes the way it was planned to. All the effort that was put, all the lives that were sacrificed, all the blood that was shed, and all the tears that were cried all were all in vain.

You can't trust, you can't be trusted, and most of all, you can't run from what's about to happen.

---

Murderer on the run

[Book 2 of the Runaway Series]

The moment you've all been waiting for for so long has finally arrived. Murderer on the run, the sequel to Runaway, is finally here.

You can't read MOTR without reading Runaway first, or else you won't understand a thing.

PLEASE REMEMBER WHILE READING THIS THAT IT'S ILLEGAL TO KILL OKAY SO YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO ME BECAUSE OF THIS STORY I VALUE MY LIFE THANK YOU VERY MUCH

I really hope you enjoy this story (don't worry, my writing improved since Runaway, so it should be easier to read without cringing because of my shitty style)

ALSO: THERE WILL BE A LOT OF VIOLENCE IN THIS BOOK, AND CURSING AND STUFF LIKE THAT, SO IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH IT, DON'T READ.

First chapter will be posted sometime today.

STAY TUNED, FOLKS!