Wall

PLEASE READ> A/N: Hello my precious children (wow that was a little creepy) it's been a longish ride, but this is probably going to be the last chapter of The Repairman Next Door! I know, sad times, but hey all good things must come to an end or something (I may or may not do a bonus chapter). On the bright side, I'm thinking of starting a new boy x boy story with all original characters! What's that you say? Sharingan4 can't do stories with original characters? Let me tell you a thing. Yes I can. Well, I can try. ANYWAY, the chapter for that is up so please read it it'd mean so much. I LOVE YOU FOR READING THIS!

Stiles
For the first time in a long time, Stiles was having dinner made for him by Scott and Isaac as they prepared for a gaming marathon. Stiles hadn't had spaghetti and meatballs in a long time and the scent of tomato sauce drifting in from the kitchen was making his mouth water.

"Please hurry guys, or I might start eating the couch." Stiles whined.
"Your couch, your problem." Isaac chuckled from the doorway. Stiles glared at him, but pat the other side of the couch gesturing for him to sit. Isaac strolled over and flopped down, brushing his hair from his eyes.

"You need a haircut, Lahey."
"As do you. What happened to the beloved buzz cut?" He grinned.
"Eh. I kinda like having longer hair, gives me more options, ya know?" Stiles explained, as Isaac listened.

"Stiles." The blond said quietly, Stiles didn't like the change in his tone.
"What?" He replied, but Isaac simply eyed him as if he should know.
"Are you okay? Have you seen Derek?" He asked, a look of concern on his usually cheeky features. Stiles sighed and sat forward, not particularly wanting to look directly at his friend.

"I guess... I mean I saw him the other day outside the hardware store but he didn't see me." He recounted.
"And...?" Isaac urged, knowing there was more to it than Stiles was letting on.
"It just reminded me of how much I still like him. I really don't think I'll be getting over him any time soon." He admitted, swallowing the lump growing in his throat. Isaac patted his shoulder sympathetically.

"It gets worse before it gets better, Stilinski. As clichéd as it sounds." Stiles simply nodded at his friends words, not trusting himself to say something pathetically sad.
Moments later, Scott hurried into the room balancing three bowls in his arms, Isaac jumped up to help him. The three squeezed onto the couch and began stuffing their faces with spaghetti, making obscene noises at how good it tasted.

"Seriously Scott, open a restaurant." Stiles groaned. Isaac made some kind of muffled noise in agreement.
"I don't know if it's that good, but thanks." Scott laughed, ever the modest one. Once the guys had finished, Stiles took their bowls out to the kitchen, soaked them and returned to start the game. Just as they were handing out controllers, they heard a noise from Derek's apartment through the hole. The three stood still, listening in.

Just as Stiles was about to speak, there was a deafening bang coming from the wall that separated their apartments.
"What the hell?" Scott whisper-shouted. Another bang followed, and cracks began to form in the wall.
"Uh, Derek?" Stiles called out nervously. There was no response.

Suddenly, the bangs increased in speed and force and Stiles' mind flashed back to seeing Derek coming out of the store with the giant hammer. Was this what he'd bought it for? Soon, the wall crumbled down the middle and they all sat on the floor in awe at the sight of Derek wielding the huge hammer.

"Derek, what on earth are you doing?!" Stiles yelled, jumping up to stop him.
"Stand back." He ordered him forcefully, sending shivers down Stiles' spine. Derek began attacking the remaining edges of the wall until there was no barrier between their living rooms. Stiles could only stand and stare, slack jawed.