CHAPTER 2

Amia’s  POV

  The waves are strong and the current is running so fast. Poor little fishes, they might die in this weather. I keep myself out of reach, hiding from this corals surrounded by fishes trying to survive from this horrible weather and it's all because of me. Father is really furious, because I refuse to marry someone.

“Amia! Amia!” she called.

“Go away! I don’t care what they might think. Just go away!” I cried, if only tears are visible in the water. They don’t know what or how I feel. Nobody wants to marry a fishman. Specially that selfish and annoying octopus boy, Prince Caelin.

“Please Amia, talk to us. Show me where you are” Vida said. She’ll never understand me. She’s always been a perfect child to the King and Queen.

“I’m talking to you Vida. Now go away!” I ordered her but I know my sister how hardcoral headed she was sometimes.

“I won’t if you’re not going to show me where you are. Amia!” she replied.

I kept my mouth shot. I’m still upset from what our father demanded me to do. I know he’s the king, so what? I know I’m not a perfect daughter but I’m trying to be one. It’s just that I don’t want to be forced to do something. Look what happen to our sister, he forced him to marry a Merman from the northern kingdom and it all went to a disaster and our sister died.

Poor Tabitha she’s the wisest among the seven daughters of the southern kingdom and a perfect Queen to be. It’s like a bubble that pop. Father is so happy and proud of her and the kingdom was so happy. She’s the intelligent, kind hearted and free spirited one.

Now the only thing the kingdom have is a dying King and a war the fishman declared . Even if I don’t marry Prince Caelin his father will declare a war on the upper kingdom because all he wants is power. Maybe now that he knows that I’m not going to marry his son he’ll be so crazy planning the distraction of the upper kingdom.

“Amia I know you’re in their so please I don’t want father suffer so much. Mother is worried sick about you. Let’s go home.” She said reaching her hand waiting for me to grab it. I’m still confused why do he need me to marry the fishman prince if he knew that the kingdom will sunk into the deep of the pacific sea because of that mindless King Deegan of the fishman kingdom.

“Trust me Amia, father knows what’s best for us and for you. In fact he chooses Prince Caelin for you it’s not them who wants’ the arrangement for our kingdom be united without anyone dying. You know how mindless their king is, so try trusting the wisdom in our father’s decision ok?”

“So I’m going to be like Tabitha? If not the land dwellers killed me then who? The fishmen? Those piranha of their kind?” I glared at her and I know she feels the blaze of my hatred to the fishmen.