Chapter 2

"Amber unnie saranghae!"

"Amber oppa!"

"Unnie these are for you."

__________________________________

"Damn Am, it's stil so early and you already got some treats. Wish I had your life."

"C'mon Hen. Maybe if you'd step up, you might reach a quarter."

"Hey!"

"Hahaha."

__________

1 New Message

From: LS Midget

Meet at my office ASAP.

"Henry, I need to be somehwhere than here hearing your whining. Mind putting these on my locker?"

"Only if I get to have all the chocolates."

"You know me, I prefer dark."

"Thanks! I'll see you in class?"

"Cool."

"Bye."

____________________

"Sunny what is it?"

"We're waiting for Taeyeon and Yuri."

"Speaking of the devils."

"Goodmorning."

"Good morning. Alright, let's start."

Amber's POV

"You know your targets, Amber, Krystal will be in you class and will have all your schedules together with her. Same as with you Yuri. She'll be joining our class. Krystal is still on second year while Jessica's on her third. Both of you must analyze your ways onto befriending them before really jumping into them We wouldn't want them to drift away." Sunny said as she looked at me.

"What? Don't give me 'that' look."

"I am giving 'the' look because I am obviously warning you. You're hot Am that's no wonder. You sex appeal beats Namsam tower."

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

"BUT." Sunny said sternly. "There's a chance that you need more than that to please and get the attention of Ms. Krystal Jung. So please, PLEASE try not to spoil the mission."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"I am warning you Liu. Really, really warning you."

"Alright geez I get it."

"Yuri, just do your thing and we'll be all fine." Yuri answered none except but to winnk at Sunny.

"Hey! That's unfair! Why do you scold me and not at Yuri?"

"It's because I know when to strike to Llama."

"Whatever tanned-skin Asian."

"Girls still fuck me." Yuri smiked.

"Okay!" Taeyeon stood up." We are already 20 minutes late in our classes, and I've received a text from the security that the Jungsis' black car has arrived. We better take our leave."

Sunny's office may look like an amateur type of office except that it has 3 other security doors. Sunny left the office using the main door, while Yuri pushjed the button underneath Sunny's desk and the roof opened and revealed a staircase.