Chapter 6

"So wait let me get this straight. VP Kim wans us to go to the Pirates, whom you said was a strip club, with you as the stripper, who will seduce our target, the chief of the dock, one of Jung's henchmen, Sungmin and then Sunny and Taeyeon as the waitresses and I as the bartender."

"Yes."

"How will we get in? We're all underaged."

"VP Kim took care of it. All we have to do is to know where does he get these girls and where does he send them to."

"And we would get this information through Sungmin?"

"Yes."

"Well, why are we still standing? Let's go get it."

Amber's POV

Later that day the team already started to prepare for the mission. When we got there the manager told us the main instructions and we got along with some of the girls. I took this opportunity to know more about our target. And according to them, Sungmin comes at 8pm sharp. He never misses it once 'cause he's one of the regulars here as well.

The girls were already starting to prepare for tonight's show. Me and Taeyeon were just chilling at the bar looking at the girls swirling and twerking seductively as if there were some real men on the stage. And wow oh wow... These girls put the P on strip. Me and Taeyeon were just in awe of the view. Especially Taeyeon, who has been licking her lower lip from time to time and seemed to be so focused on the show.

"Hey Tae isn't that Tiffany?"

"Huh?" She widened her eyes. "Where?" She immediately looked up and panicked. "I wasn't cheating I promise I was just- YAH!"

"Hahahaha! You should've seen your face!" I clenched my stomach because I was laughing too hard.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever!" She smacked my head.

"You guys are not even together yet you're so whipped!"

"No I'm not!"

"Oh, trust me you are." She glared at me. "Wanna prove yourself then?"

"Yes."

"Well then, I dare you to date one time."

"I went out with Gyuri yesterday."

"With the photobooth thing? That's not counted."

Her eyes went a lil wide. "No no. Ppani said, you should only date if-"

"See? Told ya your're whipped!" I smirked.

"Just wait and see, I will date someone after this mission."

"Alright, if you say so."

"How's your update with Krystal? Any progress?"

"We're still friends. But she's slowly opening up to me, which I suppose is a good thing. Hopefully, I can ask her about her dad."

Taeyeon nodded and we resumed to watch the girls perform. Minutes later, the manager turned the 'close' sign around and all the four of us looked at one another and 

signaled.

'It's party time bitches.'

_______________________

General POV

All of the girls went into their positions and they starting serving like any normal employees. Being the bartender that she was assigned, Amber started talking smoothly and heard many stories from the crew staff of the dock. And one of these information was what type of girl does Sungmin prefer. After that, Amber signaled to have their 5 minute meeting at the back door.