Chapter 5

"Ow!"

"Sorry!"

"....."

"Uh... Well- Okay bye."

Tiffany's POV

For the past few days it's always been like this. Whenever we would bump into each other and when she notices that it was me, she'll stang up and leave right away. We also don'y sit beside each other anymore. She made an excuse that her eyes couldn't see from her recent seat and so the teacher let her. It kinda hurt because she announced it to the whole class. Now I am sitting with Jess, while Taeyeon has been sitting on the last row of the room all alone.She also stopped eating lunch with us. She always makes an excuse... I wonder if she's eating properly. I don't see her at the cafeteria and everytime I would approach her, she leaves before I get the chance to be near to her.

"Hey Tiff."

"Oh hey Jess."

"Why are you still here?"

"N-nothing, just bumped into Taeyeon really."

"Well did you guys talked already?" I shook my head. "... Right, well you can't blame her right? It's expected after that uh.. yeah."

"But- she's my bestfriend."

"Clearly she wants to level up that's why she did it. She's in love with you."

I lowered my head because my cheeks started to burn when she uttered that Taeyeon loves me. "It's not right we both know it."

She just shrugged. "I'm not here to jude, same sex or not, it's just love. People are the ones who complicate it."

I sighed, I don't wanna talk about this anymore. "Let's just go to class."

We reached the room and I was suprised to not to see Taeyeon. Maybe she's just late...

Taeyeon's POV

"Tae why are you here? You're suppose to be in class remember?"

"I'm sorry Sunny.." I said as I laid down the couch. "I just can't face her without tears forming in my eyes."

"Tae..."

"Why does it have to hurt so, so, so, much?"

"Because it's still fresh... It just happened."  She said as tears flowed freely from my eyes.

"But why? Why after the painful rejection she gave me, I still want to be by her side? I still want to be there for her to cover her eyes when she sees fish eyes? To cover her nose everytime Yuri would try to prank her with the digusting drink? Or to be her bag and stuff carrier when she goes out for shopping?"

"It's because you still love her, and probably you always will..."

"Why do we always like the people we have zero chances with of being together?"

Sunny sat down beside me as I sat up as well. "I don't know, you tell me."

I hugged Sunny really tight. These past few days I really tried to compose myself because I wanted to be okay... Especially when I am facing my father. He hates weaklings... Especially women who are emotionally weak.

"Are you gonna be alright?" Sunny asked me.

"I'll be okay. I just need time to be sad... There's really some people you gotta love from a distance."

"Let her miss you... Sometimes when you're always available they'll take you for granted thinking you'd always stay."

"Because I will. I will always stay by her side if she would just let me. But gomawo midget, I needed that one." I faced her.