Ch.1 Genie sisters

Woo hoo! Book 4 is here! I am so excited to write this story, not only do we go back to Wonderland, but it also has some characters from Monster High! So this story is based off of 'Once Upon a Time in Wonderland', so if you haven't seen it, I recommend you watch it so you can understand this story better, all 13 episodes are on Youtube. Anyway, without further or do, here's book 4 of the "Once Upon a Time: Ever After High" series, enjoy!  :)

(2 years ago in Agrabah) The sun boiled over the ancient town of Agrabah one afternoon as children played in the streets and shepherds heard their cattle. But inside the palace of Agrabah, resting on the pillows of a bay window and gazing out into Agrabah was a girl with pink and yellow streaked hair that was tied into a high ponytail in the form of a scorpion's stinger. She wore black pants with a pink and blue top along with scorpion designs on her arms including a scorpion henna like tattoo on her chest. She wasn't like any other girls, she was magic, her name was Gigi Grant, and she was a genie. Gigi had spent most of her life in a bottle, traveling from one place to another, granting wishes to her finders. But all of that came to a stop when she was set free from her recent finder so her shadow sister could take her place. The genie was now a student at a school called Monster High, but even though she was free, she still had her powers to grant wishes. Gigi was enjoying her new life being out of the bottle, and now she and her father the Genie along with her shadow sister were visiting their hometown in Agrabah where they were staying with the Sultan and his daughter in their palace with her husband who was the Genie's most recent finder and best friend.

And today, as Gigi was enjoying the view of Agrabah in her temporary room, a knock was heard at her door as her sister Djinni Grant, or Whisp as she preferred to be called entered. She now looked like a twin of Gigi, except for her light blue plants and her hair that was instead turquoise with pink streaks. The two didn't get along before due to Whisp being a Shadow Genie and always living in the shadows, but after she had taken over Gigi's duty, the two had bonded and were friends again.

"Hey Gigi" Whisp smiled as she entered the room.

"Hey sis" Gig smiled "Where have you been, I haven't seen you all day."

"Oh I was just exploring Agrabah" Whisp said as she sat next to Gigi on the bay window.

"But uh, weren't you worried about people seeing you? I mean we don't really blend in with everyone."

"That's why I used the Invisibility Spell."

"Oh okay- wait what? Invisibility Spell? Whisp genies don't know any spells."

"I was waiting for the right moment to tell you and dad" Whisp whispered "But through my traveling of being a genie and meeting new people, one of the people I've met was a sorcerer."

"A sorcerer?!" Gigi gasped.

"Shh! But she was really nice, and her student was really cute actually. Anyway, during my time with them was amazing, the sorcerer gave me this drink in a holy grail that gave me magic."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Watch" Whisp said as she used her hands to make a grail appear in her hands.

Gigi gave a gasp as her eyes widen.

"Pretty cool huh?" Whisp smiled.

"Oh my gosh" Gigi gasped "You actually have magic!"

"Sorcery actually. This grail was the same one she gave me to drink which gave me magic, and then she taught me how to use it."

"That is a nice grail" Gigi commented.

"It actually came from the Gods, whoever drinks it can gain magic, but only is they ask the Gods for their permission."

"What happens if they don't?"

"They turn to dust and die."

"Wow. So did the sorcery give it to you?"

"Yep, she let me have it for being such a good student, plus she felt that she didn't really need it anymore."

"So what are you gonna do with it?"

"I don't know actually, I think I'll just use it as a centerpiece or something. Or you can have it."

"Really?"

"Well do you want it?"

"Well..." Gigi said as she thought about it "Can I use it as a pencil holder, cause I really need one."

Whisp gave a small laugh "Of course."

"Thanks" Gigi smiled as she took the grail and examined it "It really is a pretty grail."

"Isn't it?" Whisp agreed.

"So what else can you do now that you have magic?"

"Hmm" Whisp said as she thought of something, she then spotted the serpent bracelet on her wrists and got an idea "Oh here's something."

She took her bracelet off and held it out in the palm on her hand. Then using her magic on the bracelet, Gigi watched as it started to unravel and slither. The bracelet that started to hiss as it fully transformed into a real serpent. Gigi gave a gasp as the serpent started to coil around Whisp's arms.

"You're not afraid of it?" Gigi asked.

"Not really" Whisp said as she stroked the serpent's smooth skin "The sorcerer who taught me magic was fascinated with snakes, she even had some around her house. She taught me how to charm them and she got me interested in them. Just like how you're fascinated with scorpions."

"Well that explains why you changed your tattoos to serpents."

Whisp looked at her body and saw her serpent tattoo on her chest and designs on her arms. She used to have the exact same tattoos like Gigi, but she had changed them to serpents designs. Now while Gigi's tattoos were scorpion related, Whisp's were serpent related.

"What do you think?" Whisp asked.

"I think they look great" Gigi smiled.

Whisp then looked at the serpent that was still around her arm.

"Well I think it's time to change you back now" she said as she used her magic to change the serpent back into her bracelet.

"So when are you gonna tell dad?" Gigi asked.

"I think I can tell him now, wanna come and see how he'll react?"

"Sure" Gig smiled as they got up and went out the room.

What do you guys think so far? More coming soon