Ch.35 Aladdin

(Flashback) "So why do you have pictures and statues of serpent around your house?" Whisp asked Amara as she admired a drawing of a serpent.

"Well I've always been fascinated with serpents" Amara said "I've always admired how they were able to reform themselves. You wanna see one?"

"Oh sure."

"Alright" Amara smiled as she took her serpent necklace off and placed it on the floor.

She then waved her hand over it as the necklace began to move. Whisp's eyes widen as she watched the necklace become a real serpent. The snake began to hiss and slithered it's tongue as Amara scooped it up into her hand as it wrapped itself around her wrist.

"That was amazing" Whisp said surprised.

"Wanna hold it?" Amara asked.

"I'll give it a try" Whisp smiled.

"Hold out your hand."

Whisp held out her hand as the snake slithered onto her hand and wrapped itself around her wrist. She then let it slithered around her arms and fingers. Amara then held out her hand as Whisp let the snake slither onto her hand. Amara then placed the serpent onto the floor and turned it back into the necklace.

"Now that was cool" Whisp smiled.

"Now uh" Amara said "I couldn't help but notice your scorpion like tattoos, you very fond of scorpions?"

"Oh uh, not really, but my sister is. It's just when I became a genie these tattoos just came with me."

"Would you like to change it?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, you do have magic now."

"Oh right" Whisp smiled "Now uh, what should I change them to?"

"Why not serpents?" Amara suggested.

"Yes!" Whisp agreed as she then used her powers to change her tattoos.

Soon her scorpion tattoos became serpent tattoos.

"Nice" Amara smiled.

"I like this" Whisp smiled as she admired her new tattoos.

"You gonna show your sister your new tattoos?"

"I will the next time I see her, which is probably gonna be soon considering once you make your wishes."

Amara gave a small laugh "Well I'll think of a wish soon."

Jafar and the Jester soon took Chase into an empty area in the prison where Chase was placed in the center.

"So" Jafar said "I guess this is gonna be fun, Mr. Jester, would you like to go first?"

"With pleasure" the Jester grinned as he walked up to Chase "So Redford, what are you afraid of?"

"I know what you're gonna do" Chase frowned "You gonna suck the fear out of me."

"So you're also Mr. Know it All huh? Well then."

The Jester then began to walk around Chase.

"Now you Mr. Redford" he said "You do seem to have a fear."

"I'm not afraid of anything" Chase assured.

"Yeah everyone says that" the Jester smirked "But you, you're afraid of loosing a certain someone, perhaps a certain princess."