Chapter 6

I recently got back into drawing and the first thing I draw is Astrid as Chat Noir (as shown in the pic above) let me know what you think and here's the next chapter

I finished my photoshoot sooner than I thought so I started wandering around the park. Snotlout found me and started again "do you love me? Of course you do" he started flexing his arms to show off his 'muscles' and I slowly backed away.

Not wanting to go home I decided to transform. I started wandering around again when Hiccup bumped into me literally. "Hey there handsome, don't wanna hurt yourself" Hiccup blushed to a bright red. "I'm sorry, today just isn't my day, I should have been watching where I was going"

He was so calm around me it was strange, whenever I tried talking to him as Astrid he would mess up his words, stutter and go even redder than he was now, which was hard to do. "No biggie, besides its my job to stop people getting hurt" I smiled.

We spent the next four hours just hanging out in the park an talking. "This was fun, should do it again sometime, gotta go patrol" I said before taking off. I sat on a roof waiting for Luckybug to arrive.

"Hey Kitty, how about we skip patrol tonight I'm gonna be grounded if I'm late for school again" he reminded me of Hiccup, he didn't seem capable of being on time for school either "sure I'll just take a quick look around then I'll head home"

We went our separate ways and I started looking for trouble. I didn't find any so I started to head home before deciding that I was really hungry. Then I realised I hadn't actually had anything to eat.

I jumped down from the roof I was on and saw a bakery open. I opened the door and was greeted by the smell of deliciousness. "Hello, welcome to the Haddock Bakery, how can I... Oh... Hey" Hiccup smiled after seeing it was me.