No regrets

Little authors note

There is a song above that goes with the chapter and I think it just makes it better if you want to listen to it. It's there.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I supported my weight as I kissed his neck "you're gonna hate me tomorrow morning." He tilted his head back giving me more access "well this is today and now, we'll worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes." Very well I hope that's not the drinks talking. He tangled his fingers in my hair, he was my drug and I was addicted. I left a love bite on his neck "I love you Eren." I froze. He's drunk, that means he wont remember most of tonight "Je t'aime plus fort." I moved back to his lips "I love you more." He wrapped his arms around my neck "no regrets Eren?"
"No regrets."
He kissed me, I knew he was drunk and that he's probably just saying this stuff now, but I'm not gonna deny this offer. Fuck no. "Answer me one question Eren." I smiled "do you like the tongue piercing?"
"Fucking love it." He smiled "Eren Jaeger. Jaeger. Levi Jaeger."
"Levi Ackerman. Ackerman. Eren Ackerman." He proceeded to unbutton my pants "Eren?"he put his hand in my boxers. "Y-yes Levi."
"I want to here you say my name." He wrapped his hand around my member "L-Levi." He pumped me.  He wiped pre-cum off the tip "you're cumming already?" He flipped us and gave me a drunk smile "I want to taste you."
"I'm not sure if that's a good idea Le-" I felt him pull my pants down "can you get hard for me?" He wrapped his hands around the base of my member and licked it from his hands to the tip I flinched "Levi!!!"I leaned forward and pushed his head down feeling the tip graze the back of his throat. He soon got used to it and bobbed his head at a pleasurable pace. The feel of his tongue piercing as he circled the tip. I felt myself throb as he pulled his head off I covered my face. This was possibly the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to me. He pumped me again "n-no Levi!!" I came and it had gotten on his face and hands "I-I'm sorry." He removed my hands from my face and used his thumb to wipe some of the cum off of his face and licked his thumb seductively smirking "sweet." I could see the tent in his pants "did you really get off to giving me a blowjob?"
"Shut up!"

Narrator POV

Eren smiled a mischievous smile "can I take care of it for you?"
"I-I don't know."
"Don't get shy now." A red tint appearing on the raven's cheeks. Eren pulled Levi's boxers down soon after his pants "look you've made a mess in your pants. Bad Levi. Lick." Levi sucked on Eren's fingers. Removing his fingers, Eren inserted a digit into the male. Levi tilted his head back "E-Eren!" 'If this is his response to one finger I wonder what my dick will do!' The younger male thought smirking. "What is it Levi?" He inserted another digit. "N-nothing."
"Really?" Eren separated the raven's legs causing Levi to jump when he dipped his tongue into his entrance, his moans filling the room. Eren stopped after awhile when he was sure the males legs would give out under him "head down, ass up." Levi with shaky legs got on his hands and knees, his arms becoming wobbly as he put his head down on the bed and tried to grip the sheets. Eren made sure his head stay down as he positioned himself at the raven's entrance "sorry not sorry." He slammed into the raven making a shriek emit from the older male at the new feeling of being filled, "y-you're so big." He went against Eren thrust to create more friction. I smiled "I know." Levi could no longer distinguish each thrust as Eren sped up "I-I'm close Eren." Eren pumped Levi "n-no!" Eren continued to thrust into the male as the older male came getting cum on the sheets and his stomach. Eren held onto Levi's hips as he came as well filling the older male. Eren pulled out, some of his cum leaking out of the raven Levi groaned at the feeling of not being filled. Eren collapsed next to Levi.

"we're so fucking gay."
"I know."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Here you guys goooooo. The smutty goodness to fill your otaku hearts and soulssssss hope you liked it anddddd updating soon!!!!!!