Gym days

Eren's POV

We were at my house Levi had went home and changed and I brought him back here to my place. He wore sweatpants and a t-shirt which was adorable on him. He was laying down on the couch "so Eren you live in this studio apartment by yourself?" I pulled my work shirt over my head and put on my black shirt and camo basketball shorts"Mikasa lives with me, but she's usually at work. She has a side job." Black roshes for the win. I put them on and went and sat down next to Levi. "What kind of music do you listen too?" He went through the music on my phone "play the first song." I saw him click the first song on my playlist and Crazy equals Genius came on "Eren I swear you're an idiot."

"I'm your idiot though. Oh by the way we're taking my car."

"You have a car?!?"

"Sure do." I got up and slung my gym bag over my shoulder Levi got up and followed behind me with his gym bag "why do you like my phone so much?"

"No idea." I opened the door for him and closed it behind myself "so Jean and Marco is a thing." I decided to break the comfortable silence. I locked my studio door and we took the elevator down to the parking garage. "what kind of car do you drive anyway?"

"Look up." I had six cars a Challenger, Charger, Mustang, Lamborghini, Ferrari and an Audi R8 I worked my ass off to get them. "We're taking my Charger." I opened the door and put my bag in the back seat and took Levi's bag and put it back there as well. I put my arm on the armrest and looked at Levi. He held my hand and kissed my cheek. I took off, going more then the speed limit once again "why do you drive so fast?"

"It's more fun."

"I want to drive." I sighed and pulled over he sat on my lap "Levi I swear if yo-"

"I won't crash your car."

"I'm not worried about the car I'm worried about you. If you get hurt I won't ever drive again."

"So sweet." He turned in my lap to look at me and kissed me "now stop being an overprotective boyfriend." He put his hands on the steering wheels "Leviiiiiii."

"Erennnnnnn." I wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing on the gas and resting my head on his back.

He drove a bit slower then I did but we got there in no time. "See. No crashing."

"Mhm." He got off of my lap and sat back in his seat "before I met you I was Mr. Big Shot. Everyone was afraid of me. I got drunk to drown everyone out, but you Eren. You changed that. For once in my life I've actually been happy." He smiled and tears gathered in his eyes "no one talked to me besides the people I work with. I became lonely." He was crying now and frantically wiping at his eyes "let me say this before you say it 'stop crying you're gonna ruin your pretty face.'" I laughed, turning his head so he was looking at me and wiped his eyes "your face is pretty even when your crying." He sniffled "ready to go?" He nodded and I grabbed our bags from the back seat and got out. I walked in front of the car and Levi soon joined me and grabbed my hand with both of his like a child that was afraid of getting lost. "Haha gay!!!!" I saw Jean standing with Marco who had a shy smile on his face "Jean shut up you're gay too." My little ball of fire already retaliating.

Jean glared at Levi and Levi hid behind me "anyway what do you usually do first Eren?"

"Lifts."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We had been working out for a whole fucking two hours and I was exhausted. I had been doing sit ups and every time I came back up Levi would kiss me it kept me motivated. I can't lie I was addicted to his kisses. I stopped and got ready to do push ups. Levi sat on my back with a weight in his hand looking at his phone. I had done about 58 push-ups before my arms felt like they we're going to collapse under me, meanwhile Levi lifted like one weight. He got off of me and stood up and I popped up as well "you know Eren. You're pretty cool." Jean stated scrolling through his phone I gave him the no-really? Face "I'm sorry Jean has an obsession with social media." Marco grabbed Jean's phone and kissed him. Jean froze and Marco snatched his phone from him "did Marco just kiss me? Marco just kissed me." Marco giggled and grabbed Jean's hand "why don't we get smoothies before we go." Marco insisted "I'm down." We walked towards the smoothie shop, which was located by the gym entrance. Levi and Marco sat down while Jean and I got the smoothies. A young boy about our age came running "hey what can I get for you?!?!" I knew this person and so did Jean and the whole conversation after that went a little like this

Jean: Connie?
Connie: Jean?
Me: Connie?
Connie: Eren!!!

Than another girl came from the back and joined Connie

Me: Sasha!!!!
Sasha: Eren!!!!
Jean: Sasha!!!
Sasha: Jean!!!

Jean and I had gone too middle school with them along with a few others. Levi had gone to my school but I stayed away from him because he scared the shit out of me, he had his little group of friends and I had mine, so my group was: Connie, Sasha, Mikasa, Armin, Christa, Annie, Reiner, and Bertholt

Jean and Marco stuck close to each other, they were in the group, but I didn't exactly get along with him back then just like Ymir I didn't talk to her but she hung with Christa who was in our group . Annie, Reiner and Bertholt were suspicious so they were left alone. We decided it would best not argue with them when they asked to be apart of our group, and than Levi had his friends.. His weird friends. That included: Hanji, Erwin, Moblit, Mike, Oluo, Eld, Petra and Gunther. They had their own little society for the Seniors something called the Wings of Freedom? "Sasha and Connie why are you guys yelling?!?!?" I knew that voice "Hanji?"

"Eren!!!"

"I haven't seen you guys in forever!!"

"I know where's Erwin?"

"Probably walking around."

"He works here too!?!?"

"He owns the gosh darn place!" Levi walked up behind me "Hanji?"

"Levi! You know what here's my number I gotta get back to work but we need a day where everyone just comes together. I can see it now everyone from middle school. A middle school meet up." Hanji wrote her number on a piece of paper and handed it to Connie and Sasha who wrote there numbers down I noticed Hanji had written Erwin's number down as well. She handed it to me and stopped for a minute "you have a ring on your finger!!! Oh my goshhhhh! Who's the lucky person?" I took the number and stuffed it in my pocket I took Levi's hand and pulled him in front of me, his cheeks turned bright red "and he's not the lucky person I'm the lucky person. I am lucky enough to have such an amazing person in my life. I couldn't ask for more." I spun him around so he was facing me, dip - kissing him I straightened up and he smiled "you and Levi? I didn't know you were gay!!! But I ship it!!! Oh here what do you want?"

"Levi? Jean and Marco?" Jean got a banana smoothie... Why did this not surprise me? "Jean wants Marco's banana." I snickered "oh shut up you want Levi's eggplant." I busted out laughing "alright truce truce." I got a strawberry lemonade smoothie and Marco didn't get anything nor did Levi. I stood outside with Levi I told him why I was going outside and he flipped "Eren so let me get this right. You smoke?"

"Yes I smoke. Once I started I couldn't stop. I don't smoke as much as I used to." I took the cigarette pack out of my pocket "I smoke as well, but I haven't done it, because I thought you would think bad of me." I took a cigarette out and lit it "Levi I love you for who you are. If you smoke, if you drink I might give a couple fucks but that's because I love you." He laughed and pulled my face down he took the cigarette out of my mouth and kissed me not caring about the smoke my eyes were still opened and I saw the smoke come out of his nose 'he is going to like melt my heart with his fucking hotness!!!!' He pulled away and blew out smoke "I taste you on my lips and I can't get rid of you. You're worst then nicotine." I smiled "Levi. I think I've found a new drug I'm addicted too."

"What drug would that be?"

"You."  I kissed him once more and we went back inside. We grabbed our bags, said our goodbyes and got in our cars. Levi looked at me I couldn't tell what this look meant until he opened his mouth "can I have some of your smoothie?"

"Of course you don't have to ask me."he picked it up and took a sip. 'Levi do you know what you're doing to me?'

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Here ya goooooo another chapter hope you enjoy and yeah👌👍 I got hella views but zero comments I ain't even worried becauseeee from one Otaku to another I can see the fan- not even fangirling I can see the air conditioning from a mile away😂😂see you guys next chapter