Chapter 11

Just kidding. No chapter 11. You have to wait until the next story of Making Things Right (coming out in

August) to see who Mia is. J/K just keep scrolling. ^.^

Shane's POV

I walked through the door and went straight to my computer. I didn't even glance at April. She noticed my "odd" behavior and followed after me.
"How did it go?" she asked. I didn't answer. I opened Google Chrome and searched the name, 'Mia Withers.' April stared at the screen with a confused look. Then she grinned. "Who's that? Your crush?"
"That," I spun around in the computer chair to face April, "is the girl who saved my life."
"What do you mean she saved your life?" she asked.
"When I overdosed. Just before I passed out, I saw someone, a girl, who was looking over me, on the phone. She is the one who called 911. I would've died if God didn't send her to me." I replied.
"So, it's not the guy saving the girl's life, it's the girl saving the guy's life?" April laughed. "Now you're gonna fall in love with your princess charming?"
"April, it's not funny. If it wasn't for her, I would've died. She was in my therapy group." I glanced at the girl on the screen once again.
"So, you're going to fall in love with this girl now? Because she saved your life?" April asked, starting to believe in all of the weird Disney movies.
"First, you have watched too many Disney movies in your lifetime, and second, I only like her as a friend, and that will never change." I replied.
"If you say so, little bro."

Hello, it's me.
Sorry for the short chapter. I'm on writer's block ^.^ thanks for reading!