Chapter 3

Aphmaus pov
We layed down and started watching the movie when travis said "Ya know you can stay the night if you want" I blushed and said "s-sure" we watched some more do the movie when I said "oh hey if I'm gonna stay the night I gotta get some pajamas" he nodded and said "ok go get some pajamas im gonna go take a shower" I frowned and said "awww your gonna wash off the face paint" he said "we can get our faces painted again" I nodded and he went to take a shower I ran upstairs and garroth said "what are you doing" I said "going to my house to get some pajamas" laurence said "why do you need pajamas" I said "I'm spending the night here in travis' room" laurence and garroth both said "oh...WAIT WHAT?!" I laughed and dante said "just saying aph you and travis would be adorable together" I blushed and said "thanks dante I'll be back in a minute" they nodded and I went to get some pajamas...

Garroths pov
After she left I said "what is going on?!" Laurence said "I have no idea" dante said "isn't it obvious travis likes aphmau and aphmau likes travis" i gritted my teeth and said "how can she like him?!" Laurence said "better yet how can he like her he can't like just one girl it's travis he flirts with every girl" dante said "maybe aph is changing him..." Laurence said "look I understand if she likes someone else but travis! I never want her to get hurt and he will hurt her" then we heard someone say "guys I won't hurt her" we turned around to see Travis in pajama pants with no shirt drying his hair I said "we don't know that you flirt with every girl it's like impossible for you to like just one girl" he said "it's not impossible I like one girl right now" laurence said "really who is it" travis smiled and said "aph Duh" me and laurence both said "WHAT?!" He laughed and said "you guys get so jealous so easily and your not even dating her!" I sighed and aph came through the door her face paint washed off and holding a bag with im assuming her pajamas in it she smiled at us and looked at Travis she blushed and said "Travis put a shirt on" he laughed and said "why you know you like it!" She laughed and he said "I'll put a shirt on if.....you give me a hug!" She smiled and gave him a hug when she pulled away her face was blood red me and laurence were gritting our teeth and aph said "I'm gonna go put on my pajamas then can we watch another movie" he nodded and she ran off and he went back to his room... I looked at laurence and dante and said "we're gonna spy on them right" laurence said "no we do that all the time lets just wait until morning and we can ask travis about it after aph leaves" I nodded and said "ok sounds like a plan"....

Aphmaus pov
I went to the bathroom and put on my pajamas...

Then went to travis' room he actually had a shirt on and was putting on a movie he said "you can just sit down while I'm trying to find a movie" I nodded and sat down when my phone buzzed

K- travis texted us earlier saying your staying the night with him are you

A- yea....

K-WHY?!

A- cause I want to

K- ok we'll see Ya tomorrow and I want to know about everything that happens

A- ok? Bye

K- bye

Travis sat down next to me and said "we're watching inside out" I smiled and said "yay I love that movie!" We watched it for awhile and when it got to the sad part I cried (no joke I literally cried when I watched this movie but it was the best movie ever) and travis said "why are you crying" I said "cause...this part is sad!" He scooted closer next to me and hugged me I smiled and he said "you hungry" I nodded and he went somewhere and came back with a bag of chips we turned the movie off and ate the chips when travis said "ok so wanna play truth or truth" I said "I thought It was truth or dare" he nodded and said "it usually is but I don't feel like getting up to do tons of dares" I nodded and he said "ok is it true....you like somebody right now" I nodded and said "my turn is it true... you like someone" he said "yep" I nodded and he said "ok you gotta tell me the complete absolute truth on this one....who do you like" I blushed and said "do I have to" he nodded and I said very quietly "you..." He said "what" I sighed and said "y-you..." He smiled and said "really" I nodded and he said "I would have thought you'd like garroth or laurence....but I like you to" I smiled and said "w-what now" he said "I have an idea" he leaned in and kissed me I was shocked at first but melted into it but we had to pull away because we had to breathe when we did pull away he said "do you wanna be my girlfriend...." I smiled and said "duh!" He laughed and we layed down since it was like 12 and I felt two arms snake around my waist I smiled and travis said "goodnight" I said "nite" and we both fell asleep....
Hai so their together now!!!! Yay! Seriously I'm having way to much fun writing this book haha but anyway guys hope you enjoyed that's all for now bbbbbbyeeeeeeeeeee