Chapter 19 (the end)

8 years later
Ira is 24,Jacob is 25

Ira's pov
"Are you ready?" I smiled and said "well I'm getting married to the guy I love so yea I'm ready" my mom smiled and said "I'm gonna go sit down" I nodded and I turned to my dad I said "so your gonna walk me down the aisle" he nodded and said "unless you don't want me to I mean I can sit down" I laughed and said "no don't!" The music started playing and my dad held out his arm I took it and we walked up to the alter when we got there my dad looked at Jacob and said "take care of her" I smiled and Jacob said "I will don't worry" my dad sat down next to my mom and laura I looked at laura and she mouthed "I always knew you two would get married!" I laughed and the priest said priest things then he said "do you Jacob shadows take Ira Valkrum to be your wife through sickness and health for as long as you both shall live" Jacob said "I do" the priest looked at me and said "and do you Ira Valkrum take Jacob shadows to be your husband for as long As you both shall live" I nodded and said "I do" the priest said "with the power invested in my i now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride" we kissed and then we went to the reception we all danced and ate and then we went to our honeymoon.."

The End

And this book is over!!! I really loved writing this! Oh by the way thank you guys so much for getting me to 80 followers!! And also thank you for all the reads on all my books it really means a lot
:) anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed Bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee