Chapter 15

Time skip!
Pregnancy: 24 weeks

Aphmaus pov
"Aph? You ready to go yet" I went upstairs and said "yep! Let's go!" We were on our way to another ultrasound I had another when I was at 19 weeks so yea and me and travis both decided to keep the gender a surprise! Anyway we drove to the doctors and went in my doctor Lana came out and said "ah aph,travis! How You guys doing" I smiled and said "fine what about you" she said "great last week my little boy said his first words so" I said "oh that's great!" She nodded and we went back to the ultrasound room and she said "well you know the drill" I laughed and Layed down on the chair she took the machine thingy and pressed it to my stomach she looked up at the screen and said "the baby looks healthy and nothing seems to be wrong...are you two sure you don't wanna know the gender" I looked over at travis and she said "I can turn off the machine and let you two talk for a bit then I can tell you if you want to know" I nodded and she turned the machine off,then left I sat up and travis said "what do you think should we find out the gender" I said "well I'm ok with it its up to you" he thought for a minute and smiled he said "yea...I know at the first ultrasound you were really exited to see the gender and to be honest I really wanna know to" I smiled and Lana came back in she said "wanna know the gender" me and travis both nodded and she said "congratulations you two its a girl" I smiled and said "thanks so much Lana but we gotta get going" she said "no problem aph I can't wait to see her I bet she'll be beautiful!" We left and went back home we went in and laurence said "how's the baby" I said "well she's perfectly healthy" garroth said "you found out the gender?!" We nodded and laurence said "well I can't wait to meet her" travis said "neither can I!" I said "I think we all want to meet her!" Everyone nodded and laurence said "I'm gonna text katelyn and tell her it's a girl" garroth said "and I'm gonna text Kawaii Chan" I smiled and said "your girlfriends!" They both said "shut up!" I laughed and went to the baby's room and if your wondering a while back the guys added a room in the basement that connects to mine and travis' room we just recently finished decorating it the walls are gray,and the ceiling is white the crib is white and there's a cute little elephant lamp on the wall theres some pictures of giraffes,elephants and there's a white tree with little koalas hanging from the branches....

I know at the first ultrasound you were really exited to see the gender and to be honest I really wanna know to" I smiled and Lana came back in she said "wanna know the gender" me and travis both nodded and she said "congratulations you two its a ...

I walked over to the crib and smiled I can't wait for her to be born...I bet she'll look more like travis with the white hair but maybe have dark green eyes instead of light green since I have dark brown anyway I sat down on one of the chairs in the corner of the room and looked around...its still so unbelievable I'm gonna be a mother! Just think travis used to be this huge flirt and never settled down until he started liking me! It's actually kinda scary...if he had never came over that night we never would have went to the fair and i never would have realized I love him...I got up and went to the living room I heard the shower so travis must have been taking a shower so I sat down next to laurence and garroth laurence said "where's travis" I said "oh shower" he nodded and garroth said "who do you think the baby will look more like" I said "probably travis...I just have a hunch..." He nodded and laurence said "have you thought of names" I smiled and said "Uh yea these are the names me and Travis have come up with maya,julia,Amira,Tara,Ira,and miracle Mira for short! I really like ira though" travis came out of the bathroom fully clothed don't worry and he said "I really like Ira to" I said "so we're probably gonna name her Ira" laurence smiled and said "Ira Valkrum" travis smiled and I said "I love it" garroth said "what about middle name"  me and Travis both said "Louise" we laughed and garroth said "Ira louise Valkrum! It sounds pretty good" I nodded and put my hand on my belly when I felt something hit my hand...and again...and again! I smiled and said "she's kicking haha she must like her name" I took travis' hand and put it where she was kicking and he said "wow she really likes it" we all laughed and ended up talking about Ira all night ...

Ira Louise Valkrum? Sounds pretty good I think! Hehe I can't wait for next chapter!!! Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee