Chapter 9

Thanks so much to loverofmerone for the idea!!!

2 days later cam is still there!
Aphmaus pov
I was enjoying a nice fanfiction up until I heard yelling from downstairs so I got up and went downstairs to see katelyn and cam in each other's faces I said "what's going on" they both looked at me and cam said "she's calling me camy!" Katelyn said "well he's calling me Kate!" I sighed and said "my irene just cam quit calling her kate,katelyn quit calling him camy" they nodded and there was a knock on the door I opened it to see....mason? He seen me and said "oh thank irene I went through like 20 other houses to find yours!" I smiled and hugged him katelyn said "who's at the door?!" She came over and seen him she said "mason?! I haven't seen you since highschool how Ya been" he said "ah katelyn I've been well!" Cam came over and said "who's that" katelyn said "mason our old friend from highschool wait what are you doing here" he said "well I heard some of my old friends from highschool were living here so I thought I'd come see you guys!" Cam said "uh ok well I'm gonna leave by baby sister!" And he left Kawaii chan came over and said "oh mason kun! Kawaii chan hasn't seen mason kun since highschool" they hugged and I said "oh here come in!" He came in and we all sat down we started talking and katelyn whispered "better keep an eye out aph I think he still likes you" I looked at her funny and whispered "he doesn't still like me that was in highschool" she whispered "oh yea? He hasn't taken his eyes off you since he came in" I looked over at him and sure enough he was staring I grabbed katelyns hand and pulled her into the kitchen she said "careful aph you know how jealous travis gets" I nodded and said "I know! What if he sees me and mason hanging out and he thinks we're dating?! What if he breaks up with me katelyn...I love him to much" katelyn hugged me and said "calm down look im pretty sure travis is gonna be here any minute because he comes over everyday when he gets here mason will see you have a boyfriend ok?" I said "that's a good idea! Thanks kately-" I was cut off by The doorbell I opened it to see travis I smiled and said "hey travis!" He said "hey aph" I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the living room I said "travis this is mason! Our old friend from highschool mason this is my boyfriend travis!" Travis said "nice to meet you mason!" They shook hands and for the rest of the day we all talked and it was normal up until mason scooted closer to me on the couch and put his hand on mine so I jerked my hand away and travis said "you ok" I nodded and said "y-yea im fine...im gonna go get something to drink" I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water I turned to see mason I jumped and said "irene mason!" He laughed and said "sorry I have a knack for...sneaking up on people" I backed up towards the counter until I couldn't go any further mason came closer and put his hands on my hips I said "y-your a little c-close" he didn't say anything but he leaned in i backed away as far as I could but soon I couldn't back away anymore and he kissed me I tried to push him away but he was to strong then I heard a gasp mason pulled away and I turned to see travis I said "t-travis it's not what it looks like!" He didn't say anything but I seen tears roll down his face katelyn came in and said "oh no" mason laughed and said "well I think it's bout time I leave" he started walking out but katelyn said "oh no you don't!" She punched him which knocked him out and said "that's what you get when you mess with my friends!" I looked at travis and went closer to him I said "travis please he kissed me I swear" he said "then why didn't you pull away?! this isn't like last time when Lucinda just told me you were cheating I seen it with my own eyes! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I said "travis I-i do!" He said "no you obviously don't! We're over!" And with that he left I just stood there in shock with tears streaming down my face katelyn came over and hugged me kawaii chan came over and said "kawaii ham heard everything....kawaii chan is so sorry aphmau senpai" katelyn let go and I went up to my room and basically cried my eyes out then fell asleep...

Travmau is baaaaaack!! YA! So on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate mason? Anyway guys that's all for now hope you enjoyed bbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee