Older!Dipper Pines x Male!Reader ( The Best Night ) Smut

(A/n: NSFW warning! Alright guys let me tell you guys something. If you're gonna request something, please add in the type of story you want. Fluff or Smut. If you request an Uke!Character x Seme!Male!Reader without putting Fluff of Smut with it, I'll get confused. This is an important note so as not to confuse me in later requests. Anyway, thanks and SPOILERS AHEAD!)

Gravity Falls looked almost back to normal when Dipper and Mabel came back for the summer. After Weirdmageddon, the people of the small town of Gravity Falls became peaceful again. There was still the weird Bill statue that laid alone in the forest, which Dipper often interogatted. Stanley even suggested they use it as an attraction for the Mystery Shack. Everyone said no. But somehow, when Dipper visited for the second time in Gravity Falls, he met a weird guy named (M/n) (L/n). The first time he encountered the guy was at the library. He was surprisingly a nerd and a lot more sensitive than Dipper himself. He wore square-rimmed glasses most of the time and baggy sweaters. Like someone he's awfully close to. But the sweaters weren't decorative and attracting. Mabel suggested he try out some of her sweaters, but he denied. Eventually, (M/n) became part of their group of friends in Gravity Falls. He adjusted to them and was more open. But Dipper was beginning to have a hard time talking to him now.

When he would invite Dipper to hang out with him, he would unconsciously decline. When they would be alone in a room together, Dipper would make an excuse and go to the bathroom. It was obvious. Even Mabel guessed it when they were having a movie marathon. But it wasn't the same. It wasn't the same as his old crush on Wendy. Somehow, he wanted to touch him more. He wanted to hear his friend make pleasured sounds. But he still refused to be homosexual. He was straight damn it! Even so, he'll try to restrain himself.

One day, at the Mystery Shack, Mabel decided to help. She looked at her brother dead in the eye. "Dipper!," She started. "You should start making the first move on (M/n)! You can't hide those feelings forever!" She jabbed a finger on Dipper's chest and puffed her cheeks out. Dipper turned red. "I-I can't Mabel! This is different than my old crush on Wendy! He's a guy. And my friend!" He retorted.  That didn't stop Mabel.

"Well. You're lucky you have the best matchmaker for a sister! I'll get you ready for a date! And then you guys can-"

"Wait Mabel. What if (M/n) doesn't like guys?"

"Ah jeez! Dipping sauce, I have seen (M/n)'s actions around you! He fidgets, he laughs at your lame jokes, he likes all the things you ramble about." Mabel gripped Dipper's shoulders. "You guys are made for each other. So why the heck are you nervous?"

Dipper looked to the side and saw their pictures. A ton of them were (M/n). Why is he nervous? He's just a friend! A friend who he likes and often dreams about and often thinks about...and other stuff. He sighed in irritation. He needed a walk in forest. Yeah, sounds good. Dipper stood up and told his sister he'll do something about his crush and take it to the next level. He went out and passed by Grunkle Ford. The man waved 'hi' and just continued on. 

Dipper sat on a log, reading in his new journal. Ford had told him that it was his turn to record the mysteries happening in this little town in Oregon. He almost broke all the windows from squealing. Despite going through puberty, Dipper still has the same pitch in his voice even if he's 17 now. While reading his fact about Eyeball Bats, a hand covered the page. He looked up and saw (M/n) smiling at him. He was wearing a checkered sweater, which were too long for his own body. His favorite square-rimmed glasses, plain shorts and flip flops. Not the best coordination, but he loved it so he respected his rights. Dipper's face immediately burned red.

"Hey Dippy! So, anything new in that journal of your's?" (M/n) asked, sitting down next to him. Dipper looked at him. His (H/c) hair was fluffy as it has always been. His (E/c) eyes had the same mischievous glow. And his smile was beaming like always. That's what Dipper fell in love with. (M/n) never tried to become something he was not. He acted like himself and it joys both Dipper and his friends. (M/n) caught him staring and pinched his cheek, which earned him a surprised 'ow!'.