Uke! Underswap! Papyrus x Seme!Male! Reader ( Too Much )

It was quiet in the bar tonight. The usual fluffy purple walls turned into rough violet as soon as the moon shined by. The counter was empty and the curtains swayed softly. But one monster, or skeleton, sat at one of the tables. Papyrus blew smoke through his teeth, flicking his cigarette slightly. Muffet made him guard her cafe/bar for the night, which was both annoying and relieving at the same time since the last reset. He needed some alone time.

Papyrus dug around his pockets, slightly touching something. The skeleton brought it out and almost cried. It was a picture of (M/n). They were playing around that day. Throwing snowballs and tackling each other. It made him want to crumple the picture and burn it. The recent reset was...horrifying. Although it was same as all the other resets, this one made him want to just get killed. The human managed to find (M/n). Papyrus hid him in the True Lab, hoping the human wouldn't find him. 

But in the end, the sound of his boyfriend's soul breaking into pieces, made him completely hopeless.

The human finally reset again, as they always do. Papyrus had enough of them. He wanted to completely erase them from the Underground, but he knew it was impossible. (M/n) is still alive in this reset. Papyrus wanted to make sure he lives. He shoved the picture back and stood up.

"Might as well sleep on the counter." He headed towards the purple colored counter, sitting on one of the chairs. Before he could close his eyes, a tap was heard. Papyrus turned his skull around and saw (M/n), tapping on the door. Papyrus's eye sockets widened and he ran to the door and opened it, letting the cold air in.

"Finally you open it. I was freezing." (M/n) said, letting himself in. "I finally managed to get Sans to sleep. He was so hyped about an anime Undyne introduced to him. So anyways, how are you with the bar Paps?" He asked, his (E/c) eyes flicking around the bar.

"Why are you here (M/n)? You should sleep." Papyrus said, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Says the guy who deals with a bunch anime loving nerds. You should sleep." (M/n) countered, sticking his tongue out. They were always like this, and that's why they love each other. Papyrus chuckled.

"Well you just interrupted it."

(M/n) made a mock gasp and apologized. "Hey Papy. You've been sorta stressed out lately. Is there something wrong?" He asked, worried. Papyrus scratched his skull. Its too early for (M/n) to know. He thought. He hadn't told his boyfriend that he's been going through the end of the world over and over again. Especially the one where he had failed to keep (M/n) safe. Papyrus felt his soul quiver. Its too much to handle.

"There's nothing wrong." Was all he said before heading to the counter again.

(M/n) didn't like the answer. He walked towards his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around him. It startled the skeleton slightly, but he relaxed into it right after. "Papyrus. Don't be afraid to tell me what's wrong." (M/n) said. He kissed the skeleton's cranium gently. He wanted Papyrus to be truthful. No secrets and no lying. He wanted their relationship to be stable.

Papyrus on the other hand, was guilty. One side of his mind wanted to tell (M/n) everything. The other side wanted him to keep it to himself. It was pressuring. But he had to tell him. He sighed.

"Fine. I'll tell you. I've been going through resets." Papyrus confessed. At first, (M/n) was confused. But as Papyrus told him everything, he felt something grab his heart. He was going through these without telling him? Was he out of his mind? His grip on the skeleton hardened. "You've been doing this without telling me?"

"It was the only way to protect you."

"I'm the one who's supposed to protect you!" (M/n) yelled. His eyes stung with tears. Papyrus turned around and took the (H/c) haired boy's lips. As soon as it started, it ended. (M/n) hugged the skeleton once more. He sniffed.

"You could've told me about this sooner. I could've helped you."

It was quiet. No one spoke after a while. But suddenly, snores could be heard. (M/n) stopped crying and saw his boyfriend snoring away. His sadness immediately changed to anger. Did. He. Just. Sleep?! Unbelievable! But he guessed it was from habitual experience. He sighed and decided to carry him to one of the tables.

This skeleton was such a pain at times. (M/n) thought. But he was serious about keeping him safe. What right did he have to treat him like a damsel in distress? He stared into those closed eye sockets.

"I love you Papyrus." (M/n) kissed Papyrus on his teeth, and walked away. But he didn't notice the growing orange blush forming on Papyrus's skull.

(A/n: This is pretty short. Like really short, but its all I can manage for today. Please enjoy this! I'm still accepting requests so please don't be shy to request a character. This is part one. Im thinking three chapters for this cuz this might be long. Also, if this wasn't what you were expecting, I am dearly sorry. I told you I tried. Instead I made Reader-chan an uke again. Anyway this is a long author's note. Bye! Mama Leona luvs u!)