Ivan Braginski x Male! Reader ( My Sunflower )

It was Winter. It was night and everywhere, all you could see were piles of snow. Icicles hung from the gutters of houses and the people shuffling in thick clothing could be seen. The trees had been touched by frost, freezing till the tips of their branches as snow piled up im various places.

Ivan stood alone in the sidewalk, adjusting his scarf. Possessing quite the large physique, he was easily noticeable, his white hair and purple eyes adding to his diversity. He checked the time on his watch. Oh how he wanted to go home. He wanted to be with his sunflower, (M/n).

He was his source of warmth and happiness. His warm smile, his caring eyes, his comforting touches, it all made Ivan so very, very happy. (M/n) would always ready a cup of cocoa upon his arrival and he would always wait by the living room. It was such a blessing to have such a caring person.

Headlights illuminated from the darkness and a taxi arrived in front of Ivan. He walked up to it and got in, telling him the destination.

As they passed by several buildings, Ivan looked out the window, warming himself with the thought of (M/n) in his arms. Once, he even made him a scarf and a sweater, in which the other male completely treasured and wore at very cold nights.

The car jerked a bit, causing Ivan to snap out of his thoughts for a split second. He grunted before looking to his phone. 'My sunflower must be worried. I hope he isn't too distressed...' The Russian man hoped.

In the mean while, he kept immersing himself in thoughts of his sunflower. (M/n) had always been a bit sensitive. Once, at his work in a café, a customer was ranting on about how he should've gotten his order right and kept threatening him he'll call his boss. Ivan was there when it happened. (M/n) began tearing up and it almost made him shoot up from his seat and kick the person out himself. Luckily, instead of that, he mildly threatened him to get out, in which he did almost immediately.

Ah, that memory was still vivid in his mind. Ivan smiled a bit to himself as the car came to a stop. The driver asked for payment and Ivan gladly did so. "Spasibo, Mr. Driver." The Russian man thanked him before getting out, his humble abode in front of him.

Breathing in, Ivan walked towards the doorstep, knocking softly. Loud noises often freaked his sunflower out. Footsteps hurriedly shuffled over to his direction and immediately, the door was open, revealing a younger male with soft and lightly tousled (H/c) hair, wide (E/c) eyes that seemed to only pay attention to Ivan, soft and tender lips, and an almost red face. He was also wearing the scarf and sweater Ivan made for him. Ivan gave his little sunflower a sweet smile.

"Ivan! How was work? Did you get any clients? Did Alfred annoy you again? Did—" (M/n)'s worrisome babbling was cut off my Ivan hugging him, his strong arms tightly but delicately embracing him.

"I have missed you, my little sunflower." The Russian man said, closing his eyes. (M/n)'s eyes softened as he returned Ivan's needing gesture, resting his head on his chest.

"Ivan, are you in need of hot choco? Or perhaps some rest?" (M/n) asked, closing his eyes. Ivan pulled away for a bit but never let go. He shook his head. "I only need you right now, my sunflower..."

That nickname always stuck in (M/n)'s mind. It was meant for him, and him only. And he was incredibly happy with it. He smiled and hugged Ivan again. Truly, these two were meant for each other.

"I am your sunflower~"

//Sucks I know but I did this at 1 a.m in the morning so fuck it. It's been such a while since I've updated here//