The Discovery

Third person pov
One night on the rooftops of New York City, the TMNT boys are running looking for signs of trouble.
" What is going on tonight!" Raph yelled.
Leonardo pov
I wanted to punch Raph in the face except just when I turned around a screech filled the air.
We ran towards the scream and saw the most shocking sight.
Female turtles were fighting the Foot Klan.
" I'm jumping in!" Raph yelled excitement on his face.
" Raph no you'll give away our position!" I whisper/yelled.
Too late I noticed that the foot was soon defeated when Raph had joined in. Raph had just turned around when the girls took off. We jumped from our position and started after them.
Raph pounced on the girl with a red mask. She squirmed and struggled,  she was about to bite him when, the girl with a light blue mask  spoke.
" What do you think you're doing get off of my friend." She yelled in the most   beautiful voice I've heard.
I snapped out of it with my brothers behind me even Raph now. I nodded my head signaling then to surround them in a circle.
" Sorry for my brothers manners but my name is Leonardo, you may call me Leo.  My brother in orange is Mikey, in purple is Donnie, and of course in red is Raph the hothead." I said calmly not wanting to spook them.
The girls giggled and nodded to one another. The light blue masked turtle stepped forward.
"My name is Venus, my friend in red is Larota, in purple is Talena, and in pink is Amoly."
Venus pov
I looked at them scared and confused.
" Please come with us to our lair and visit our master and maybe get to now each other better." Leo suggested.
My sisters huddled with me for an option not wanting to force them.
" Girls what do you think?"
----------------------------------------------
This is my first chapter/ story I will work when possible please comment and like! 😊😊😊😊🤗🤗🤗😜😝😜👏👏👏