Talena & Donnie get together

Donnie's POV
" H-hey Taly would you like to check out some of m-my inventions?" I stuttered out.
" Yeah sure Don, I'd love to." Taly said sweetly.
We walked to the lab in an awkward silence. I stole glances at Taly from time to time admiring her beauty.
" Hey Donnie what's this?" Taly pointed to metalhead.
" Well Taly this is metalhead I made him from Krang technology and spare parts to help on missions." I replied while gathering tools.
" That's so cool but what are doing with those tools?" Taly asked confused.
" Would you like to help make some adjustments and maybe if you wanted to w-wo-wouldyouwannabemygirlfriend?!" I asked screamed.
Taly's POV
I stood there squealing in my head jumping up and down partying.
My body moved towards Donnie's beat red face and kissed him passionately. My hands around his neck, one of Donnie's arms on my waist, while the other groped my breasts. We stood there making out until we were soaking wet and confused. Realization hit us and suddenly we yelled "Mikey/Amoly!!!" Outraged.
" You're so dead when I find you, you pink masked brat." I yelled at Amoly.
" Taly lets go time room I have towels up there to dry off." Donnie spoke calmly.
I nodded, we walked to his room and dried off and sat on his bed staring at each other. I made the first move and kissed home again and we had a make out session till he fainted from surprise.