Lara and Raph Get Together

Raph's  POV
I left the dojo after Lara so I could watch her ass move side to side and her hips sway. Lara must have noticed my staring because when I looked up Lara was standing right in front of me.
" Anything wrong?" Lara asked annoyed.
" No but I would love to see your skills up close" I replied smirking.
We walked back to the dojo, I looked right at Lara and chuckled when she gave me a look that said 'what are we going to do' face.
" Let's spar, it'll be fine and cute to see you fail girly!" I smirked chuckling.
" No one calls me Girly or cute!" She lunged at me. I dodged, bringing my sais up about to strike when her weapon ( not sure what it is I forgot! Oops sorry) got in the way. She kicked my gut making me fall to the ground. She pounced on me and her boobs were smushed up against my chest making them just a bit bigger.
Lara's POV
I laid there for a moment just laying  on top of him. I didn't know how else to put the fact that I loved him, so I kissed him on the lips. He squeaked in surprise but soon joined in rolling us over, so he is in top.  We just kept kissing fireworks everywhere in mind. Nothing could ruin this moment.... or so I thought. We were splashed with water balloons. I turned my now red from anger face staring at Mikey and Amoly.
"What do you say we should do about them Boyfriend?" I asked smirking at his embarrassed face.
" Well I think we should forget them for now and enjoy our time together girlfriend" Raph said smirking as he through me over shoulder and slapped my ass.
I just laughed, enjoying the ride. When we got to his room, Raph through me on the bed and ran his tongue  across  my lip. I opened slightly the sensation was so amazing I moaned as he found a sweet spot in my mouth.
We laid there on his bed cuddling after the make out session.
Both POV
Wow just wow s/he was so amazing, that smirk, I thought I was going to melt there. " Goodnight my boy/ girlfriend I love you." We stated as we drifted into our slumber.