Meeting Splinter

Venus pov
" What do you think girls? Should we go? Should we trust them?" I really questioned.
" I totally think we should! Mikey seems so cute! *squeal*!" Amoly whisper/yelled.
" Why do you always fall in love when you don't know someone?" Talena asked.
" Whatever if Red jumps me one more time I will kill him otherwise let's go. " Laraota said.
I nodded and we turned to see the boys just staring at us almost drooling. I looked back the the girls.
" Well you coming or we just gonna have to take you ourselves?" Raph asked clearly hoping to drag us there.
Normal pov
The girls slowly walked towards the matching counterpart.
" We'll go, just led the way and stop staring." Venus spoke calmly. 
" I mean I know we're sexy but stop you creeps." Laraota said while flipping her mask to the right side of her face.
Raph smirked, he walked up to Laraota and threw her over his shoulder. He smacked her ass, which caused Laraota to growl.
" Put me down before I kick you into next year!" Laraota screamed.

~<Time skip brought to you by pizza>~

~At the lair~
Talena pov
Their lair is a traditional Japanese style . Very roomy and comfortable, I look over and see a lab. I squealed and ran inside.
" So you in to science?" Donnie asked with a smirk.
" Science is bae!!!!" I screamed.
Donnie chuckled I blushed in embarrassment.
" So what's this?" I pointed to a  huge car with weapons.
" That's the Shellrazor. An old subway car I tricked out to use on missions." Donnie spoke stuttering here and there. 
We continued to look around and chat about inventions. Until Amoly and Mikey attacked us with water balloons.
Master Splinter pov
I heard screaming coming from the lab and walked towards the room. I looked in to see a scared Mikey and some girl turtle with a pink mask, an angry Donnie and a girl turtle with a light purple mask.
" Would someone tell me what is going on here?!" I yelled.
Leonardo, Rapheal, and two girl turtles with a light blue mask and a blood red mask.  
" Oh Sensei they are Venus, Laratoa, Talena, and Amoly." Leonardo spoke and pointed to the girls.
Venus stepped forward and bowed; her sisters followed. I bowed in return and left. I noticed my sons staring intently at the girls, they just didn't notice. I saw the hunger in the boys eyes and I almost told the girls to leave.
" Please be careful and visit whenever." I said. " And keep an eye on my sons don't let them take advantage of you!" I yelled chuckling.
" Sensei!!!!!!!!!!" They yelled.
" Well be safe don't worry Master Splinter thank you!" Venus yelled.
----------------------------------------------
Sorry guys I've been busy I'm sorry! Hope you enjoyed I apologize!