chapter 2

I wake up the the attendant telling us that we will soon land. When everyone gets off the plane, I grab my two suitcases out off my many items, and I have my chauffeur grab the rest. Whilst in the back of the limo the chauffeur asks were to go so I tell him to go to the closest five star hotel.
When we get there after an hour of waiting, and he hauls in all of my luggage.
------------------------------------------------

At last I got some rest. I rented the presidential suite for a whole month and I'm unpacked and everything's in place. Now today I will start my training...

*time skip one month*(cuz I'm lazy)

My training is not finished but I bought my own house. After all I'm 18 anyway."Bella" Taylor yells.
Taylor live in the suite next to mine when I noticed that she was abused. Even though I no longer care for people she is an exception. So I bought a new house and let her stay with me. She's me best friend anyway.

"What" I yell back
"Come here" she yells
Argggh damn it
"Uuuuh coming" I groan
I walk to the living room and sit by her taking the popcorn from her hand.
"Hey" she whines
"What do you want" I ask
"My popcorn now" she says
"You made me get up,comes with a price." I say. "Now what do you need"
"let's go shopping" she says
"OK I need a new wardrobe anyway" I say getting up to get dressed
..........................................................."ok let's spit up" I say
"Meet in the food court in two hours?" She asks
I nodded and we headed separate ways. You see I'm not Gothic or emo I just don't wear color unless it's red or pink. My main colors are black and white. So after two hours we meet and she he'd so many bags someone had to help her oh well im rich anyway. I had so many bags I had to take to trips back to the limo and have the chauffeur drop them off. I bought jewelry , makeup, clothing, accesories,even new bedding.
"Nice outfit but B let's go home my arms are killing me" she says

I had changed into a sleeveless Jean jacket and black skirt, I also had heeled sneakers that where black and black bracelets with cute black earnings.
"Agreed " I say
She looks at me confused
"You only have three bags."She says
"I took two trips back to the car so the chauffeur would drop it off this is only purrfume" I say starting to walk with her to the car.
Her jaw dropped
"Wow" she said." This bitch is a shopaholic".
"Yep" is all I say and we start to head home.