Chapter 11

*I just want to thank everyone because so many of you voted and showed support for me and this book you guys also reached my goal, YAY but yeah,  Thanks. -B*

    "What are you talking about! I do NOT know you and I don't want to. You guys are crazy."  Says Tyler. I want to laugh because his face is so red you'd think he had sunburn.

  "Ty look, I know we sound crazy but if you call down and be patient we can show you." Said Tay. 

Tyler slowly sits back down but makes no effort to hide the fact his guard was up. He looks around the cafeteria and looks in my direction, probably expecting me to continue.

"Okay. Now that we are all calm here,"  I start lowering my voice to make sure no one overhears. "Taylor here wears shades for no reason, I wear shades because I'm not welcome here." I say trying hard not to look or sound intimidating.

  "What do you mean your not welcome here? This is a school." Ty says confused.

"Not only am I not welcome HERE but I'm not welcome in the streets, in the stores, in the mall, in the town, not anywhere in the north side of LA." He looks from me to Tay confused.  "Why not?" He asks  narrowing his eyes at me and then at Taylor beside him.

"Dont worry we aren't criminals, well at least not back then." I say. Taylor glared at me. "B! Dont scare him like that!" She whisper yells. "Im sorry I'm sorry this is serious." I say my laughter dying down.

"Okay Tyler look.  I used to know you and we were close friends since grade school. But a while back I ran. Because I was trying to fix things on my own. Without causing more problems here. But the thing is everyone hated me and they all still do. Thats why I'm not welcome. Now I promised to never speak my real name again,  nor will I remove these shades in this room. But if you come with my maybe you won't hate me when I show you who I am." I say.

Im glad I'm going to show Tyler that I'm back. But I'm also worried for his reaction.  What if he hates me? What if he doesent care for me anymore? What if he has moved on?  But what I'm most worried about is, what if he cries? I hate when people crying because of me unless they deserve it. Tyler doesn't deserve it.

Now don't get me wrong Tyler may be kinda nerdy but don't underestimate him, he's tough. Well he was. He was on the boys wrestling team for three years in middle school and two in high school. He was by far the best on the team, he only quit because of me.

Why?  Because even though I have been bullied my whole life it hit its peak when high school started. That's when boys got tall and girls got hot while I stayed the same. Tyler always stood up for me but for that everyone hated him and bullied him too.Nate soon hated him, and after THEY died, Nate said that nothing would change how ugly, worthless, and pathetic I was for turning Tyler into a "nerd" . WAS. Not any more though I'll show them. But for now, Tyler needs to know I'm back.
........................................................................
This time I ask for no goal because I am so thankful for you guys.  You guys have helped me quite a bit and even when I was being selfish and asking for votes you still came through even though this book is trash. Thank you all so much. I might also double update today!