five.

A couple hours later I was sitting on the bed in the hotel room, waiting for Nathan to come back from where ever he was.

The sun was almost completely out of sight when suddenly the hotel room door slammed open, and a tipsy Nathan stumbled in.

"Where did you go to for so long?" I questioned him, after he had seated himself.

"None of your business." He replied bluntly.

"Well, since we're in a relationship it kind of is my business," I said, hesitantly.

"No it's not, I don't need to tell you anything," he replied, disinterested with the conversation at hand.

I stood up, "You know, I'm starting to think you don't even want to be in this relationship at all."

He snapped his head to face me, "What's that supposed to mean?" We were both standing now, I could see anger flaring in Nathan's expression.

"W-well, you always go out and never tell me where your going, yet you always get mad at me whenever I leave the house without  your permission." I stumbled out quickly, "I don't get it."

After I said that everything happened so quickly.

Nathan sped towards me, shoving me to the ground. I landed hard on my side and quickly backed away from him.

I heard the door slam, I looked up and he was gone. I didn't freak out, I was more angry at the fact that he refuses to tell me anything.

I didn't know quite what to do. Do I go looking, which I wasn't too keen on doing considering he attacked me, but I did love him and he did support me so much.

I decided not to go looking, I mean after all, all he needed was to calm down.

I laid back on the bed, sighing at the lack of activities. We did so much everywhere else, but I guess we are just homesick.

It was roughly 8pm and quite dark and I was quite hungry. I grabbed my phone and ripped the cord out of the bottom.

Unlocking my phone, I googled around to find a pizza delivery site. I went on Dominos, but it was all so foreign, so I just looked at a local Italian restaurant and saw it delivered.

I clicked the button and held my phone to my ear, ready to place an order. I should get something for Nathan just in case.

"Hi Welcome to Papa Kev's, how may I help you?" A friendly voice spoke through the phone. I put my phone on speaker and placed it on my knee.

"Uh, hi, can I order a pizza here?" I asked.

"Yes you sure can!" She buzzed again.

"Okay, awesome, can I get a meat lovers. A large meat lovers actually," I remembered Nathan and how he'd want some.

"Is that it?" She asked.

We finished up the phone call and I gave her my details and she assured me it'd be here within 20-30 minutes.

I didn't like it when Nathan pushed and shoved me around. I don't think anyone likes it, but he has reasons, I guess.

To be fair, I was overstepping the line of privacy a bit.

I sat back again and interlocked my fingers.

Everything was so boring lately, and mean. Nathan was being mean.

I hate to think bad about him, and whenever I do I always think of the good; what he truly is.

I have to enjoy this time though because soon we will be back in Baltimore and I have to get a stupid 9-5 office job.

I liked school, but just as much as the next person. I was smart, but nothing special. It wasn't a fuss to me, I had no real direction and I guess I was fine with an office job, I mean anything that brings home money.

Even though Nathan always fights me against it, I need to pay him back for everything he's done. Him and his family supported me, gave me a house, I mean that's some serious shit.

I unlocked my phone and scrolled through social media while I waited for the pizza, after about 15 minutes there was knock at the door.

I grabbed some money and walked over, and opened the door.

"Hey, that'll be... Alex?"

It was Jack.

"So how much is the pizza?" I asked impatiently, why does he keep showing up everywhere?

"Uh, oh right yeah the pizza." He stumbled out, quickly passing me the pizza. "That'll be R$51."

"Why do you work at a pizza place?" I asked while handing him the money.

"Well I've gotta make money somehow, I don't normally do deliveries though we were just a bit short staffed tonight." He explained while taking the money.

"Wow you really are living the dream aren't you, by day a stalker by night a dominos employee." I joked, he crack a smile.

"You got me there, but hey I don't stalk everyone I meet so you should consider yourself lucky." He laughed

"Yeah, yeah, okay," I blushed. "Goodbye."

"See ya," he spun around. I shut the door quickly and ran over to the table by the window and opened up the pizza. The aroma wafted around and even the look of the pizza had me salivating. I instantly ripped a slice and forced it in my mouth.

I hope Nathan comes back tonight. I just get really anxious and my stomach starts doing flips, and not good ones. I just wish I had more control with everything. Even with a job. I really need one to pay Nathan back for everything I owe him and his family. But that gives me anxiety because what if I never get a job.

This always happens, I think to much and I'm knee deep in an existential crisis.

Jack seemed nicer tonight. He's still a bit weird. I wonder if he thinks I'm weird.

He looked much more presentable in his uniform. He was wearing a hat today so you couldn't see the blonde strip he had.