Foreword

Not everything you see is truthful. The world is full of lies. Social media, magazines, people, lies.

Figuring out the truth can be very difficult.

I had to figure that out the hard way.

But, to tell if someone is being truthful with you, use the acronym EVIL.

Ironic, yes, but it's useful.

E is for eyes.

V is for vocabulary.

I is for intelligence.

L is for life.

Ask yourselves questions about these topics.

If someone is lying, you can tell it in their eyes. If they seem real, they are most likely telling the truth. But, if they seem like cold, icy glass, they are most likely embellishing the truth, if they're using any part of the truth at all.

If someone is lying, they tend to use a large vocabulary so you will believe them. If they are telling the truth, they'll probably use words that they are comfortable using, which are typically smaller words.

Intelligence is a key part in this. If someone has a lot of wisdom, they would know that lying is not worth it. If they are less - intelligent or impulsive, lying may seem like a good option for them because they don't think right away.

Lastly is life. What type of life have they had? This one could go either way, depending on the person.

Hopefully, these tips will help.

They helped me.

Will you determine the truth?

Or will you be caught up in the lies?

Just like the rest of the world.

-----

Hey! This is my new book! I know this part is rushed but I wanted to get something up!

What did you think? I know it doesn't have too much content but I really wanted it to be short and sweet.

What are your thoughts? What do you think is going to happen?

Love you!

Please vote and comment!

Xoxo

Madi

Hey - I also want to apologize to you for all of the plot-holes and poor writing. I really am trying so please don't send any hate!