LOTBC2.

Christopher Brown

"This is the second time you've injected me this week, can you please tell me what the hell this is?" I stared at the needle, then the woman as she didn't speak. She was pretty old to be in here giving me needle, but she did the damn job. I was tired of being plucked and not knowing what was going into me.

"Castration dear, please keep still now." I listened and stopped fiddling with my legs underneath the table, I just had that anxious feeling of showering again because it felt disgusting. If I thought I was going to hell, this is just my vacation before it happens.

"And that is?" I say drawing a blank. I was into cars, motorcycles, engineering, and ass, not medical shit.

"It's a hormone used to sterilize your emotions as far as sexual drives, fantasies, and intercourse. It makes your testosterone levels decrease, and it may feel like you're trapped in your 13 year old body again. And honey, I'm just here doing my job, every child molester must receive it here in California-"

"Child molester! I didn't rape my own child!" I was tired of being accused of this shit for the past three weeks. It was killing me, eating me alive, and in the pit of my stomach I wanted to hurl right now. Why won't anyone believe me when I say I didn't rape my daughter?

"I'll see you next week," and with that she tied up my arm in a small bandage, packed up her kits and headed out the room. I didn't even have to know that my patroller was going to walk in before I walked out, so she escorted me to my lawyers office down the way of the building and I sat before her. Mrs. Sanches was honestly on my side the entire time, hard to believe but I'm glad someone thinks I'm half innocent.

"I got you some coffee, it's black. That's the only one I had time to get so that I'd be on time for our appointment." Her hand extends and I take the coffee from her hand. I noticed her finger crystalized with a big rock, someone loved her didn't they?

"Black is my favorite, how many karats?" I wondered, my eyebrows creased together, and my lips pulled inwards as I started to drink down the steamed coffee.

"Not too many, but enough to know he loves me. Marriage really is a nice thing to cherish along the way."

"Let me guess, 10 years?" I ask just out of interest.

"No just four, it took us a long time to settle down. It's not easy finding the right person, and finding who ever will make you happy for the rest of your life. It takes some time, I mean you have to explore more than one person, being with the same person might just get boring after awhile. So glad we waited though." Her expression was so simple and heart filled, she was being so genuine about her feelings. Something I wish I could do, and not confuse the fuck out of Levi. She hates me more than ever, and it's not all of my fault. But I can't be a man if I don't try and take any responsibility for what happened between Noemi and I.

"I've been with my girl since I was what, like twenty? I had other women on the side, had kids with them, and broke my girls heart. And we we're just about to get married three weeks ago, it's crazy how things work."

"Things? You mean love dear. It can become unconditional, and sometimes you won't want to let go of them even if something drastic happens."

That made me ponder, even though our wedding wasn't a success and family secrets were let loose, it doesn't change the fact that I don't want to let go of the love I have for Levianna. I'll always love her.

"Yeah I'd say my love her is unconditional now." I run my thumb over my lips and lean consciously over in my chair, tapping my foot. It was so much to think about how I love her so much. My throat stiffened up and closed before I tried to speak again. "I-It reminds me of my favorite Michael Jackson song, She's Out of my Life..."