Author's Note

Hey guys!! Yes it is me, I am back, and guess what I actually am going to attempt to keep this up, I'm on holiday so hopefully this will be updated often...

The Prologue is up and I know you'll want to read it, but I just needed to say a few things...

1. This book will be targeting areas that might be sensitive to viewers, such as self harm, suicide, depression, and an abusive household. So if you're not good with any of those topics, I would say that this book isn't going to be for you...sorry!

2. This book also will be switching from past to present...as in every other chapter I write will be in the past, so don't get confused, if suddenly the character as seven...

3. This is entirely my work, I haven't copied anyone, and I have had this idea bubbling in my head for a while, and finally decided to get it out.. So yeah!

4. I will be hopefully posting a song with each chapter, this song won't necessarily be suited to the chapter, but it will be suited to the book as a whole. So yeah...

Finally I am done! For those who actually read this...then thanks!! For those who didn't, I can't say anything to you because you DIDN't Read this did you!!

Sorry and bye!!
~ Nimaya