Garage of Kids - Dreamz

Let's just call it that idek what the dream is tbh.

Soooo for those of you who don't follow me, I posted that I had this weird dream that comes, at the most, once a year.
If you want all details, either read the photos down further against the story (here) or go to my profile and read the message titled "!STORY TIME!"

For those of you who do follow me and saw that post, skip the pictures and continue reading.

Ready, GO!

Enjoy the rest :)

Enjoy the rest :)

Note that my sister has these golden-magical-clovers in her hand. I have nothing.

I find my friends, the two I hang with at Dance Class, and we're, like, worried.
At least they are. I know where this all is going.

So we're all together in this room and this old man is up here and is like "welcome! Make yourself comfortable... on the concrete floor."
He tries to be hip and cool with us but we're terrified.
So the main guy is like, "we ask for something simple. You're going to draw us a picture of this thing (a house or a meadow or some shit) and then make a bunch of math problems on the back that equal... This thing."

And I realize that that whole part w the drawing and math is just to distract us.
They set us on the long, high, table to color/work.

Then we turn in our papers, sit back down in the garage, and begin to shake, sweat, worry that these guys are gonna torture us.
But I know I will end up escaping.

Soo in THIS certain dream, I'm all like "these people know me, they know I know what they're gonna do to us and they know I'll survive."

Then suddenly... a metal... golden pedal of some sort... flies across the room. As the guy was speaking.

This pissed him off.

"Who threw that?!" He shouted. A person in the corner pointed at the inside of the garage in the corner and was like "it was a golden clover; she threw it!"